1

Hey guys this is a story I previously tried to write but it wasn't very good so I've tweaked it and I really love feed back.
All rights reserved to the writer blah blah blah hope you enjoy it :)
************************
We prepared for landing in the New Zealand air port, the fluffy white clouds below the aeroplane engulfed it in a shroud of white. Masking any light attempting to shine through my window. Finally I could escape from the planes captivity, it had been a 20 hour flight from Spain with only one stop in Hong Kong and I had an extremely uncomfortable economy class seat. According to my dad my behaviour apparently didn't warrant a private jet, but seriously not even first class! That was just sad.

Painful explosions filled my head as the plane descended lower, filling the cabin with unendurable pressure. My knuckles turned white under my tight grip on the armrest. Obviously I had been spotted as a damsel in distress by a very cute young boy with a lolly tray. He offered me one of his sweets and I took one gratefully. They say it's the small things which make you happy.

Our plane had finally hit the ground and the cabin crew were preparing to release people. As I sat waiting I thought about why I was here. Well I guess it's because I've gone off the rails, stopped riding, I'm drinking way too much, my talent for dancing is no longer being used in the classiest form, and I guess you could say I'm a wreck...

I hoisted my self up from my uncomfortable seat and reached up for the top luggage. However the latch wouldn't give. I huffed and called for an attendant.

However, a stunning guy on his way out bet them to it.
"Hey did you need any help?"
"Ummm, kinda I just need to grab my bag" he gave me a smirk suggesting he was laughing at my hopelessness, I rolled my eyes.
"Here ya go... So where are you heading to?"
"Thanks, oh I'm on a student exchange last year at school and all. How about you?"
"Oh cool! You'll love it here, I'm just on my way back home from a work experience trip in Europe, I was working at a show jumping stud."
I swallowed hard no one was supposed to recognise me, and here I was talking to another show jumper. I couldn't believe it. I'd won a gold medal so it wasn't like I was just another rider, my face was constantly on TV, dad had arranged a name change and dyed my hair blond from its natural brown colour. I suited brown so much I almost ran away and didn't attempt to keep my inheritance of how many billions when dad said to dye it. But I then realised it was only for a year. I needed to reply or he would become suspicious.
"Show jumping... What's that?"
"An equestrian sport" he said with a shy smile. I was lost for words. I honestly didn't know what to say. Thankfully one of the flight attendants called out telling him to move on. His bright green eyes flashed over to mine before he swiftly turned away, "By the way my names Josh" he called out as he walked off
"Mines Ell..Jasmine" I shouted out across the plane earning a few odd looks; that almost caught me. I had to remember while I'm here, my name's not Elise. I couldn't wait for this to all be over.