Enemy Love: Sneak Peek

I glared at him, shaking my head. “You're just going to lead her on like that? She's your fucking Inspirit, why would you be so stupid?!”

"No, but you are, if you give up... then that's what you'd be doing." he said while smirking. "Pay back's a bitch. You throw mud at me, I prove you wrong, again. I think I won that match."

“Fuck you,” I said while getting more mud and tossing it at him again.

“Your just mad because I'm right,” he said in a taunting voice, picking up some mud and tossing it back at me.

I ducked at the last minute, dodging the mud by a few inches. I heard a high pitched squeal come from behind me, and stood up, looking Chrystal right in her mud filled face. I burst out laughing, backing up next to Quinn. “Nice shot, cuz,” I said in between laughs.

He grinned, chuckling quietly. “You think so? I bet you I could have a better shot if I was actually aiming for her...”

I was practically doubled over in laughter, and I couldn't stop. I heard Chrystal grunt before she took my hair in her hand, pulling my head up to look at her. “Look here, Isa-dork. I will not deal with your shit. Now go change your shirt and meet me at the practice field,” she said while pushing me back into the tree behind me before turning around and getting ready to leave.

“No way. I've got better things to do then pretend to be your 'man',” I hissed at her, crossing my arms across my chest. “Besides, I've got stuff to do that kinda can't wait.”

She stopped mid step, turning around to glare at me, her face getting beat red with anger. “What did you just say to me?”