TWO

This is the Place Hal Jordan says as he stands on a bankment stairing at the wherehouse emitting strange energies. Get down Batman yells as he jumps on Jordan pushing him down. What the heck Jordan says. They'll see you Batman replies. Oh great it's you. Hal says as he goes to get up. Listen night light they have an energy detector they are going to spot you Batman says. It's green lantern and shouldn't you be in Gotham. Giving Ronald or bozo his weekly beaten Hal says. I take it you're not a fan, but if you don't stop Maxwell lorde is about to get what he needs from the speedster Batman says. You give us all a bad name. Who's Max? and why does he want Barry? I mean flash.. I don't even know a Barry Hal says nervously. There's a reason I do what I do alone Batman says. Well what are you gonna be able to do that I can't? Hal asks. Not get us killed for one Batman replies. I can fly, I have some super strength, I can make stuff what's you're big contribution to this rescue? Hal asks. Timing, gadgets, a full layer scan. And my hammers of justice Batman says sarcastically while holding up his fist. Wait a minute... Wait a minute you're not actually telling me the Bat of Gotham is just some Looney in a mask are you? Hal asks. Bruce smiles at him we are so screwed Hal says. They've got the whole wherehouse made for someone like you there not expecting me. There's a dish in space up there. Go distract it Batman says as he pulls out his grapnel gun and blasts away to the building... I'm not taking orders from you I don't have to take orders from Hal says... A few seconds later he flies up into space stupid Batman he mumbles..

In the wherehouse the flash is tied to a stretcher with metal bars. Let the testing begin says a doctor. Hey guys can we talk this out asks flash. Suddenly the lights go out. A red siren flashing light goes off. Ahhh someone screams as they are pulled up from the ceiling Batman lands taking two down with a kick. He's over there one yells as Batman starts throwing batarangs left and right. He throws one through a glass window he slams a fire extinguisher on one of them. Oh man this is the scariest and coolest thing I've ever seen the Flash says. A batarang hits the wall beside ahhhh he starts screaming Batman walks over to him freeing. You're Batman you're the Batman. Flash says. Can you walk flash? We have to move. Batman says. I can do better Flash says as he grabs Batman and runs them both out.

Shut the front door you're Batman like really Batman I mean what's it like also are you accepting robins I could be a robin, I mean wow it's just so Cool Barry says excitedly and nervously at the same time while shaking Bruce's hand, Bruce smiles slightly it's nice to meet you Flash, you're effective and efficient in you're crime fighting tatics and I respect you're sense or morality Bruce says shaking back, oh come on Hal says as Barry's jaw drops we need to move don't want them tracking us Bruce says while walking to the road and pressing a button on his guantlet sure you don't wanna stair into each other's eyes Hal says sarcastically as the Batmobile arrives Hey can I hitch a ride Barry asks sure Bruce says as they hop in come on man you're the flash you don't need a car Hal says this isn't a car it's the Batmobile, Barry says well got room for one more Hal asks can't you fly? Bruce asks as the door closes and they drive off seriously Hal thinks they drive through downtown and arrive at a parking garage Hal lands on top and joins them so here's what I think launch a full on assult on lorde with our combined strengths and boom this whole thing is over, Hal says it won't work it's what he would want waste all our powers then take us down easily lorde has been planning this for nearly 80 years he's not just gonna give up plus if he gets you too under his control he Could be unstoppable Bruce says I agree with Batman Barry says look Batman this is nuts you wanna get nuts that's great but we have to stop this before it spreads Hal says look around Jordan it's All ready spread he's been planning putting pieces in motion he wants this Bruce says you know I'm Hal Jordan Hal asks yes Bruce replies how? You disappeared and then reappeared the same day the lantern arrived you also had energy emitting on you're plane the same energy you're emitting now, I pay attention Bruce says yeah well I pay attention Sherlock, you're just talk Hal says And I'm still better at this then you'll ever be if it wasn't for me you would be in a prison tank with speedy while lorde dissected you, I don't have powers and I don't need them what am I without powers I'm Batman what are you without you're jewelry Bruce asks you're just a regular person no powers and you can do all that man! YOURE SO AWESOME Barry screams

Maxwell.. we've lost the flash. Says Maxwell's bodyguard. Darn. Maxwell says as he slams his fist. Brother eye... Start shooting down planes Maxwell says...

Clark is walking through the party. Listen to anything that may lead him to answers. The music is blasting preventing him from hearing anything.. Maxwell is smart he thinks... He's determined... It's rare for me to fight someone with capabilities of my own... And I don't know why but I'm afraid.. I have a bad feeling about this Clark thinks.
Suddenly he hears a plane falling... Clark makes sure no is looking and then runs off turning into the man of steel... SUPERMAN...
The sky is falling as 5 planes begins to fall out of the sky. Oh boy Clark says as he runs and catchs the first one ahhhh he screams as he tries to land it but it's no use he can't save all of them at once.. he sees a woman jumping out of one of the planes really? Clark thinks as he grabs her. What are you doing asks Diana Saving you Clark says. You must be new Diana says as she rips off he clothes reveling her Amazonian armor. Cool Superman says. I think I can get two maybe you can get the other two but that still leaves the middle one Clark says. Diana starts running okay then Clark says. She pulls out her lasso and ties it the first. Then jumps to the second and third and fourth all tying them seconds before it hits Diana ties the last one and heads up. Not bad Clark thinks everything stops as Diana let's out a scream she keeps pulling but it slips Clark shoots up and grabs the lasso and starts pulling it up. Huh Diana asks. Hi I'm Superman nice to meet you. Clark says. I'm wonder woman Diana says in amazement at how strong Clark is. That was smart what's this thing made of anyway Clark asks pointing to the lasso. Truth Diana says. Clark smiles. He slowly let's the planes down and returns Diana her lasso. Thank you for the help Wonder Woman Clark says.. Superman says Steve. Yes Clark answers. Maxwell shot down the plane. He's trying to distract you. Steve says how do you know Clark asks. He's with me we are here to end Maxwell and his O.M.A.C.s Diana says. Then lets do it together! Clark says putting his hand out.