A little Jealousy

Start from the beginning

Jaehyun nodded, " Pretty much. Long distance relationship you know. Once she comes back , we'll be as normal as you and Kun are"

Madison scoffed hearing her and Kuns reference.

Bish , never.

" I hope so too. But.. What do you do when you feel down? I mean in some situations we need our partners support . Does phone calls help?"

Jaehyun looked down.

I fuck your cousin when i feel anything.

But he can't say this.

" Actually .. I try to drive my attention to somewhere else. You can say distraction"

Madison sharply stare at Jaehyun.

" Taeyong told me you are being a great help nowadays. When he is stressed out and upset, you often help him to get through that . You are such a nice friend Jaehyun"

Lie. She lied to Jaehyun because Taeyong didn't even utter Jaehyuns name. But she had to know. Taeyongs life was at stake.

Jaehyun scratched his nape and giggled nervously,

" Yeah . I try to help him and he helps me whenever I feel disturbed. He is good at .. amm talking"

Madison was holding herself back,

" Yeah sure he is "

She concentrated on her driving .

Of course Taeyong is good as fucking because he never talks out.

Madison bought a nice simple ring for Kun then stopped at the key-chain section. She took an airplane key-chain and smiled,

" Kun loves airplanes and space stuff. Do you want to buy anything Jaehyun ?"

Jaehyun shook his head in negative.

" Okay then. I'll go to and buy some chocolates . Kids are coming tomorrow and Taeyong has a sweet tooth too"

" Okay"

Jaehyun waited for Madison to leave and quickly grabbed a pair of Mickey and Minnie mouse couple key-chain. He smiled at the key-chains and whispered ,

" Taeyong will love this one"

He walked to the counter to pay before Madison arrive.

Only if he knew Madison came back to buy the key-chain for Taeyong but witnessed Jaehyun buying this and whispering Taeyongs name .

" What the hell is actually happening between them?"

They were returning to hotel and Madison really had the urge to ask Jaehyun everything. But she didn't. Instead she asked small things to understand the situation.

" Jaehyun you should have continued singing. Jeffery is bop to be honest"

Jaehyun shyly smiled,

" Thank you . But I think I'm happy writing songs and making music"

" Alright then.. Perhaps do you have any idea if anything happened with Taeyong when you guys were in Japan?"

Jaehyun looked terrified. He tried to calm himself but miserably failed.

" I .. I don't know actually. Sorry"

He startled.

" Of course .. I'm just being so dumb. It's not like you did something with him.. Haha"

Madison fake chuckled and keep driving .

So does Jaehyun. He just looked outside of the car . Thinking about the first time he and Taeyong had sex in Japan.