Need for members

Hello everyone. I know it's been long... but, we are here right ?

Most often than not, gatherings and celebrations needs to be filled with joy and excitement from the beginning until the end. It is the intention and obligation of every host or organizer to make sure that all the participants feel satisfied and entertained. And I know that we failed to do so till now ... But, there's never too late to change things. Right ?

So, here we are, to welcome you all again. 

We currently are hiring people to our group. The posts that are vacant are :

1. Critique

This group of people helps the author to criticize his/her work and help them realise the mistakes in their book. Some can be very harsh with critique and some can be too polite. It depends on how they see your work.
We try to find the negative and positive sides of a book and merge it in the best way possible.

A critic is a professional who communicates an assessment and an opinion of various forms of creative works such as art, literature, etc. Critique is a method of disciplined, systematic study of a written or oral discourse. Although critique is commonly understood as fault finding and negative judgment, it can also involve merit recognition, and in the philosophical tradition it also means a methodical practice of doubt.

So, being a critique is a very lucky and tough job. To criticize does not necessarily imply to find fault, but the word is often taken to mean the simple expression of an objection against prejudice, or a disapproval. Criticism doesn't necessarily mean negative judgements, although it is commonly understood to be so.

If you are interested in joining this department, please comment 'yes'.... ➡️

2. Judge

This group of people help in judging the book in their respective genres.

If you are interested in joining this department, please comment 'yes'.... ➡️

3. Graphics Designer

This group of people are those who design graphics for our books. We are hoping to open a graphic workshop as well where people can request graphics for their books.

Graphic designers create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for various applications such as advertisements, brochures, magazines, etc.

Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:

● Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.

● Plans concept by studying information and materials.

● Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipments.

● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

If you are interested, please comment 'yes' here... ➡️

4. Social Media Handlers

This group of people manage our social media networks. Only 10 years ago the  social media manager role was not even a job or a career. It didn’t exist. But, time has changed.

Fast forward a decade and every organization must have a social media manager, whether full time or part time. They need to be like a juggler at a circus and keep a lot of balls up in the air and make them all land safely. It requires skillsets which means managing many moving parts. Technical, analytical, creative with a bit of project management thrown in. Heard of the term “Ninja Geek”? Maybe “Creative technologist?

You will need to understand the big picture.  How search, content and social media all works together. You will need to outline goals, define your target audience and know what platforms will help you scale your efforts.

Social media is about creating, observing and responding to conversations within your brand community. Monitoring tweets, responding to Facebook posts and engaging with brand advocates. It even means knowing how to respond to trolls and negative feedback. It’s part PR and part commonsense.

We hope you will like to try this out.

If you are interested, please comment 'yes'...➡️

5. Book Club

This group will help in managing the book club. enthralledreader will help you in all possible ways.

If you're interested, please comment 'yes' ➡️

6. Blogger

This group of people will help in expanding the scope of community. Bloggers write, edit, post, and promote the content on their web pages or websites. They generate and pitch ideas, compose and edit posts, market posts to readers, and conduct research. In order to ensure that their blog is up to date, free of mistakes and viewed by as many readers as possible, Bloggers perform a plethora of tasks.

You will need to write about the interviews with the authors and other factors.

If you're interested, please comment 'yes'.. ➡️

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

So, please comment guys. We really need to develop this community. Thank you.