Prologue

I stared at myself in the mirror trying to find any faults with my appearance. I analyzed every inch of my body, from my long brown/red hair to my size 6 feet. I’ve noticed on my shoulder I had a few bruises from the last time they attacked me. My mom called me from downstair “Kealynn breakfast is ready” I put on my clothes and walked downstairs to the dining room. I greeted my parents and my brother and started eating. It was silent until my mom broke it “Kealynn this year I want you to stand up for yourself” I sighed I wish it was as simple as that. “It’s not that easy mom” I replied not even looking up at her. She just sighed and we returned to eating our food. Once I finished  I put my plate in the sink, kiss my parents good bye, hug my brother and leave for the first day of hell.

                                                  ***********

“Stop Princeton!”, I yell he smirked and pushed me harder against the wall. The nails in the wall were stabbing my back and I felt blood dripping down my back. Ray, Roc and Prod all stood there laughing while Prince tormented me. “No your my bitch- our bitch and ill stop when I want” he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

 His voice was so cold and emotionless it was sick. By this time I was on the verge of tears but I held it back because I know that’s what they want and I’m not letting them win. The bell rang and they all looked disappointed. Prince let go of me and I relaxed a little but then tensed up when Roc approached me. “See you later ma” then he threw me on the floor and they walked away to class.

 This time I couldn’t hold it in I got up and ran to the bathroom and cried. I felt a sharp pain in my back took a look in the mirror and saw there was a nail in my back. I pulled it out wincing at the pain. I then sat in a stall and cried. Why did my life have to be like this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so this is the begining of my new story...tell me if i should continue or not :)

------>> Kealynn on book cover