❧ Undiscovered Gems ❧

[Undiscovered Gems]

        Yo-ho-ho, fellow Otakus! Katsu here! I sounded like a pirate there instead of a hyperactive Santa but nevermind me. Today, I’m going to introduce you to some unusual undiscovered gems. No, they are not the usual ones. They 100+ votes, yet they need to be noticed more and be given a second chance. Off we go!

-   -     -    -    -   -

Title: Hate Shanks

Love Interest: Multiple [One Piece]

Author: Mathias2001

Summary: A quarrel can get you in trouble, but that one almost killed him

        Waking up with the moon shining strong when your outside is not a good thing, especially not if you are in that particular forest.

        Blood thirsty animals attack him to no evail, no where to run and no where to hide with enemies everywhere but one house saved him.

        That house was owned by someone younger then him, by months but for  a reason she was more mature then him. That person was Kendra, a very weird witch.

        A deal was made that could no longer be dispose off, Donovan was forced to help Kendra and get Kendra normal body back in exchange for valuable lost information.

        That was the start of a adventure which had both darks and goofy moments, an adventure that Donovan could never forget and that was the adventure he had that leaded up to a terrible event months later.

        But for now, Donovan must live in a forest with dangerous blood thirsty animals, corrupted system, Lights everywhere and the past of certain peoples he knows coming to haunt them for all their lives.

        Follow Donovan as he leads his first adventures in the Forest of Aimerald

My opinion: I haven’t read much of it (damn my laziness to continue the manga) but the first chapter is surely dragging you in the One Piece world and its adventures. Highly recommended by yours truly :)

-   -    -    -    -    -

Title: Runaway Outcast

Love Interest: Sugawara Koushi [Haikyuu!!]

Author: Levee_Ayzis

Summary: A flamboyant, passionate young lady, who'd been playing volleyball to the beat of her heart, undergoes a full metamorphosis during a break separating Junior High from High School.

        From an ignorant, chubby, colourful-haired rebel, she turns into a mere, quiet, bony, bespectacled girl with no outstanding features.

        The old flames of her passion have died down and she tries to avoid leaving the frame, but her past is chasing her down with her given nickname "Runaway Outcast", which she had gained for a reason.

My opinion: If you haven’t read this fanfiction yet, then get your butts over there and prepare to be lost in the amazing world of Ayzis~ She makes everything to add mystery and romance in her stories and I can say that this one is the most amazing one. Read it- won’t let you down!

-   -    -    -    -    -

Title: The Dull Butterfly

Love Interest: Nijimura Shuzo [KnB]

Author: huehue03

Summary: Nijihana Natsume is a simple girl with a colorful gift. But it turns out her life becomes a dull one. The story shows how Nijihana's life will change as she enters Teiko Middle School.

My opinion: A bit extraordinary but intriguing enough to have me reading it until midnight on my iPod. The first and amazing fanfiction about Nijimura Shuzo. Watch it ;3

-   -    -    -    -    -

Title: Voices

Love Interest: Kiba Inuzuka (slight Naruto Uzumaki) [Naruto Shippuden]

Author: IzayaKibaRyujiFREAK

Summary: "Explain...? Well, I'll try my best, but its not easy.."

        Okami Hatake has voices in her head.

        "I'm going crazy..."

        They tell her to kill.

        "I dont want to become a murderer..."

        And kill...

        "I CANT CALM DOWN! GET THESE VOICES OUT OF MY HEAD!!!"

        ...Thus our story begins

My opinion: [Actually, Michelle (the author) has posted a re-written version of it which is much better and you can probably go on her profile and find it :)] It is original, it is cool and it has no Jinchuuriki OC. FINALLY GOD BLESS ;A; I tell ya, that story has it all from any point of view and it combines romance and suspense together which is the spicy recipe for a good fic. Recommended by me~