❤ One Shot❤

❤ One Shot❤

Santa's Not Real (Midorima x Reader) - AbbieVanityCakes

        “Daddy, Mommy!” You hear little footsteps coming down from the stairs, turning around you saw your two daughters and baby son holding up papers and pencils.

        “What’s wrong?” You finished putting away the last of the dishes and focused your attention on them.

        “Can we write a letter to Santa so he could bring us gifts for Christmas?~”

        “Pleaseeeee!~”

        Midorima clicks his tongue as he places down his book, “Santa isn’t real, nanodayo.”

        “Shintaro!” You slapped him on the shoulder, sending him a glare.

        “S-S-Santa isn’t r-real?” Your baby son starts pouting with tears forming in his eyes. Soon he started bursting into tears.

        “Santa’s not real…” Your two daughters sulked as they picked up (Son’s Name) and walked up back into their room, disappointment written all over their faces.

        You crossed your arms and glared at Midorima who just responded with a groan. “Alright, alright! I’ll make it up somehow, just stop giving me that look, nanodayo.”
        “Yeah, you better or you’re sleeping out here.” You turned on your heel and went back upstairs to console the children.

-Time Skip-

        “I’m still sad that Santa’s not real…”

        “Me too…” Your daughters speak up as you were tucking them into bed.

        You placed kisses on the top of their heads and smiled, “Don’t listen to your father, he’s not fun at parties, y’know~” The three of you laugh until you heard sniffling by the doorway, your son stood there in his onesies with his favorite blanket in his hand. “Alright, good night you two.”

        “Night mom~”

        You picked up your son and headed downstairs to the laundry room where you usually warmed up his favorite blanket or he wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

-Time Skip-

        Despite everything you’ve told them, your children were still upset and couldn’t sleep, knowing that it was already Christmas Day and Santa wasn’t going to give them gifts.

        “We should prove to daddy that Santa’s real!” One of your daughter springs up out of her bed with confidence.

        “How exactly?”
        “Let’s stay up and hide downstairs, waiting for Santa. We can use mom’s phone to take pictures of Santa!”

        The two of them nodded and went to go wake up (Son’s Name) so he could tag along with them. The follow with their plans and began to wait.

-Time Skip-

        “This sucks…”

        “Yeah…I’m tired too…”

        The girls start to drift off to sleep until (Son’s Name) heard a noise come from the stairs. He saw a shadowed figure and started to shake his sisters up. They woke up and the silently watched the shadowed figure go by the Christmas tree and placed boxes under the tree.

        “Oh my-“

        (1st Daughter’s Name) placed her hand over (2nd Daughter’s Name), “shhh!”

        Before they could take a picture of the figure, it had already disappeared.

-Time Skip-

        “DADDY, MOMMY! SANTA CAME! HE’S REAL!” Your children cheered as they opened their gifts.

        “Oh really? See I told you he was real~”

        You turned to Midorima who was too absorbed in his book, he noticed you smirking at him and stiffened. “W-What, nanodayo?!”

        “Nothing~” You placed your hand in Midorima’s hair and pulled something off, “you have white cotton in your hair…Santa~” You whispered in his ear, causing him to blush.

        “S-Shut up, I-I did it for the kids…”