sixteen

We are all now in the cars on our way to the place. Scott has his car with asap and his kids and then me, kendall, Gigi and Kourt are in the other car.

Plus we are also picking up our friend Fai on the way.

"There he is" Kendall says from the back seat, pointing out the window to Fai on the side of the road. Gigi pulls over and he gets in the back of the car, making Kendall squeeze into the middle seat between him and kourt.

///

We have arrived just in time for the sunset, which is literally gonna happen any minute now. Gigi parks her car up behind scott's and we all jump out the car.

I look around at my surroundings which is basically just a huge hill that looks down at this beautiful forrest. The sun usually sets just above the forrest.

I've been here a few times with Abel, and i always really enjoyed it so i showed it to Gigi too.

We all walk further up the hill which is hard work after a glass of wine, i won't lie. I speed up to Kendall and hold onto her hand for support. "Tired?" she laughs, barely out of breath. To be honest I kind of just wanted to hold her hand.

"kendall look it's beautiful" Fai shouts as he reaches the top of the hill, interrupting our gaze at each other.

Kendall let's go of my hand and runs to Fai, making me sigh. The light makes her skin glow and she looks beautiful. She stand on a rock next to Fai and looks at Scott who is doing something weird.

Next to me, Kourtney takes a picture of them and posts it on her instagram story.

Kendall leans against the fence and stares out at the sunset

Kendall leans against the fence and stares out at the sunset. Fai stands right next to her, putting his arm around her shoulder, no wonder people think their dating.

Penelope stands next to her mom and Scott and holds their hands. I walk over to the fence and sit down on one of the rocks which gives me a perfect view.

"Good shout Gigi it's amazing" Scott says, hugging Kourtney from behind.

"Bella is that Abel?" Kendall asks me, causing me to widen my eyes and look in the direction she's looking.

"Who's Abel?" Scott asks.

"The weekend, Bella's boyfriend" Gigi replies. I keep forgetting he didn't say he was breaking up with me, he just left.

He looks like he's on his own just sat on some rock at the other side of the hill. I nervously sigh, not knowing what to do. I don't think he's noticed us yet which is good.

Just then I watch as Abel turns around to leave but looks straight at us. fuck.

Gigi puts her hand on my shoulder as he begins walking over.

silence is in the air and i'm so nervous.

"hey guys" Abel says smiling at us all, he hasn't once looked at or even acknowledge that i'm here. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing either.

"sup dude" Scott says, not knowing what so going on.

"Kenny, i'm cold" Mason tells her auntie, interrupting the silence. Abel looks over at Kendall and gives her a weird look, but then noticed Fai with his arm round her, making his face light up. He thinks there dating.

Kendall gives Mason one of her sweaters which burrows him. It's really awkward right now.

Abel finally lays eyes on me and comes over to sit next to me. "I didn't know she had a boyfriend" he whispers into my ear after everyone went back to their own conversations.

"he's not her boyfriend" i say bluntly, not really wanting to talk to him. i know he's done nothing wrong to me, but i don't want him.

"can i talk to you" I say to him and he nods. we walk away, leaving questioning looks off everyone, but mostly kendall and gigi. "what's going on" he asks calmly, but i know he's angry.

"i can't be with you anymore" i tell him and he nods. "cool" he says and walks away leaving me confused on my own. why did he not even care.

"i didn't love you anyway" he shouts with a smirk on his face, loud enough for the others to hear it.

i put my hand through my hair in confusion, not knowing what the hell just happened. i sit for a while, processing shit in my head before kendall interrupts me.

"hey, we're gonna leave in a sec, kourtney and scott and stuff have gone cause the kids are tired" she tells me, giving me a questioning look.

i smile and hold my hands out for her to pull me up, ignoring what just happened.

she helps me up and stands a good few inches away from me. for a moment she doesn't say anything, she just looks at me with confusion.

To my surprise, she throws her arms around my neck and hugs me tightly. "are you ok" her soft voice says. I nod into her shoulder, breathing in her comforting scent.

she lets go of me and continues to walk back down the hill to the car, where everyone else is. i quickly realise that nobody can see us and grabbed kendall's hand pulling her back towards me before crashing my lips softly into hers. she pulls away and looks into my eyes and smiles before walking away

that girl