two

We all walk over to the boat and a guy holds out his hand to help us all on individually. "So what you guys doing here" I ask Gigi and Bella who are walking beside me. "We needed a vacation, we're all stressed, Bella broke up with her boyfriend, we just all needed a break" Gigi says. I look at Bella who is smiling lightly. "Sorry about your boyfriend" I tell her. "Thank you" she says, her arm brushing onto mine.

I go down to the bottom of the boat on my own so I can get my bikini on. I change out of my clothes and put it on but struggle to tie my bikini. Fuck sake. "KYLIE!" I shout hoping she would hear me cause i'm pretty sure she's downstairs too. I open the door and look up the stairs and shout someone else. "GIGI". But nobody answers me. I go to shout again but see Bella coming down the stairs in her white bikini, showing off her abs. "You ok?" She asks, laying her eyes on me. "Yeah do you mind tying this for me, I can't do it" I ask her turning round still holding onto my straps so my bikini top doesn't fall off. I feel her moving my hair out the way and placing it over my shoulder. She gets the strings out of my hands gently and begins tying them. "Is that tight enough?" She asks. I shake my head "a bit tighter". She pulls it again but slightly too tight making me cough. "Shit I'm sorry" she says loosing it a bit.
"It's ok" I laugh, "just don't suffocate me".
"There you go" she says laughing, i turn around and thank her. I swear I saw her staring at my abs for a second but that's probably just me over thinking.

"Kenny we have jet skies" My dad says pointing to next to the boat which has 5 yet skies attached. I look at my siblings who are all staring each other getting ready to run for one. "3,2,1 go" Brody shouts and we all sprint into the water. I managed to get to one first as my long legs give me an advantage. Brody, Scott, Kourt and Kylie also got one, so Kylie is sharing with Gigi and Kourt with Khloe. "Kendall can I get on yours" Bella asks swimming up to my jet ski and holding onto the side. "Yeah get on" I tell her, holding out my hand to help her which she accepts. She sits  close behind me and tells me when she's ready. I turn the jet Ski on and start driving it slowly at first, "you might want to hold onto something cause i'm gonna go faster" I tell Bella turning my head slightly.

Unexpectedly, she puts her hands round my waist and holds on tightly. I mean ok then. I make the jet ski go faster and Bella holds on tighter, this feels really weird and i don't know why. We pull over to a more shallow area where Kim is standing. "I'm taking a photo" Kim says, pointing her phone at us. Bella puts her head on my back and poses and i look out into the distance as Kim takes the photo. "Beautiful" She says and gets back onto the boat.

"Kendall get off it's my turn" my dad says pushing me off the jet ski making Bella laugh. We swim back over to the boat and I wait behind Bella as she climbs on. She turns round and puts her hand out for me, i smile and accept her hand and climb into the boat.

It's a bit later on now and i'm sat in my room on my phone talking to gigi. My phone vibrates and an instagram notification comes through.

'BellaHadid tagged you in a photo'

I frown with confusion and click on the notification.

Liked by @GigiHadid, @KhloeKardashian and 250,000 others

BellaHadid: @KendallJenner 🌞🌴

200,000 comments
Kendall'sbabe: im in love
KhloeKardashian: Angels
GigiHadid: ❤️❤️
Unknown: are you dating
KimKardashian: photo creds

I quickly like the photo and comment a love heart before locking my phone and going to sleep.