six

"So you and Ken got very close last night" Kim says to me. It's now the next day, I don't really know how last night ended cause we were all so drunk. "How do you know" I ask her confused. She smirks at me and goes onto her phone scrolling through something. She turns her phone around showing me a picture that the paparazzi took.

Oh fuck

Oh fuck. "Your gonna start getting the dating rumours now" Kim laughs. I shake my head giving her the phone back. "Kendall was so drunk" I tell her. Kim looks at me and smirks again. "But you weren't that drunk at first so why didn't you push her away?" She asks.

I stay silent for a moment, Kim's right, why didn't I push her away? Kendall was clearly drunk and wanted attention, so why did i not realise what she was doing. "I don't know" I finally reply. Kim puts her hand on my leg. "Can i ask you a serious question Bella?" She asks me to which I nod. She takes a deep breath in and holds my hand, "Do you like my sister?".

I process Kims question in my head, my mouth is telling me to say no but my brains like stop. Kendall is an amazing person, she's beautiful, she's smart, she's successful. She's just overall amazing, and i love being with her. Everyday i crave to be with her and spend time with her. I feel myself starting to panic and get upset.

"I think so" I whisper to Kim and a single tear leaves my eye. "Why are you crying?" she asks me wiping the tears off my face. "because i don't want to gain really strong feelings for her and then it ruins everything because i need her in my life, i've lost to many people" I say referring to my ex boyfriend. "What if I told you that I think she likes you too" Kim says. I shake my head, Kendall doesn't like me she couldn't, she likes her friend Fai.

Just as i'm about to say something Kendall and Khloe walk into the garden. "My head hurts" Kendall says and walks over to sit beside me. I look at her and she looks at me, examining my face slightly. "Are you ok, you've been crying your eyes are puffy" She asks me, removing the remainder of a tear from under my eye with her thumb. "I'm fine don't worry" I assure her, looking away finding Mason in front of me crawling onto Kim's lap.

I go on my phone seeing I have multiple my messages from Gigi.

From Gigi Hadid🦋

Bells what's the photo of you and Ken that's going round everywhere

From Gigi Hadid🦋

Bella answer me

I roll my eyes and shake my head, catching the eye of people in the room. "You good" Khloe asks joining us. "Oh yeah i'm great" I laugh and go back to my phone.

To GigiHadid🦋

What about the photo? we were dancing hahahaha

I send the message and turn my phone off, if i'm honest I can't be bothered with Gigi at the moment she's annoying me. I notice that Kendall has been watching me text the whole time and is probably confused. "Wait what's this photo everyone's going on about?" Ken asks us all. Kim smiles and shows Kendall her phone with the photo on it. "Basically there's a rumour we're dating because of that photo" I tell her and she frowns her eyebrows. I look down at my wrist which has weirdly been aching all morning, seeing a huge bruise. Khloe notices what i'm looking at and holds my hand up being careful not to touch the bruise. "That's what that pap did to you" Kendall reminds me.

"they've been getting really violent lately" Kim says shaking her head, I put my arm back down and shrug.

///

"Hey ladies" Rob says joining us all to sunbathe outside. "Where's scott?" he asks sitting down on one of the sun loungers and taking his shirt off. "He had a argument with me yesterday and left, but he's probably just in a hotel somewhere" Kourtney says, applying sun cream to Penelope.

"Why does he hate family vacations so much?" Kendall asks, and Kourt shrugs her shoulder.

"Guess who's back" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. We all turn around and see Gigi, Anwar and my mom smiling. "Gigi!" Kendall shouts and runs to her giving her a hug. I shake my head at them all and stand up walking inside to my room. I put some black shorts on over my bikini and sit down on the bed. I'm absolutely sick of my family, they treat me like shit, people think that my mom is amazing and helps us all dramatically but she doesn't.
She helped Gigi and Anwar not me.

"Bella baby, what's wrong" my mom says coming into my room. I look at her and shake my head before looking down again. "Can you just leave?" I tell her and mess about on my phone. "What's wrong" she asks again and sits on the end of my bed putting her hand on my leg. I move my legs forcing her hands off of me. "Mom just go, i'm sick of being treated like i'm not part of this family and everything just revolves around Gigi. Like Gigi leaves and then every else leaves and doesn't even think to tell me, just leave mom" I tell her, ranting on with myself. I watch her facial expressions turn into guilt and anger at the same time, but just as she's about to say something Kendall appears in the doorway.

"Oh shit i'm sorry" She says making me smile. "It's ok, my moms just leaving" I tell her. My mom looks at me and sighs before slowly standing up and smiling at Kendall before leaving. "Can I join you?" She asks and I nod. Kendall comes in the room closing the door behind her and sits next to me on the bed.