Provisional License Exam Results

Magsimula sa umpisa

I nervously looked at my paper

I nervously looked at my paper. Serenity Moon: 100 points. I rubbed my eyes. It still said the same thing. ...What? How.. is that possible? I was jolted out of my astonishment when Meru started speaking. "Um, for those of you who passed, during emergencies you may exercise authority the same as that of pro heroes." "So fighting villains or saving people, you may act on your own judgement in these cases without the direction of a hero." "However, this means that all of your actions carries with it a responsibility toward society." "I'm sure you all know that the great hero, All Might has used up all of his power." "His existence played a large part in suppressing crime." "With him gone, criminals will definitely appear." "The balance will be destroyed, and as the world changes greatly, you young people will someday become the center of society." "Next, you must all become excellent heroes, and become great enough to suppress crime yourselves." "This time, all you have received is your provisional hero license to do hero activities." "Make sure to be even more diligent in your studies at your respective schools." "And for those of you who didn't pass, there is no time to feel dejected that you didn't have enough points." "There is still a chance left for you all." "After you attend a three-month-long special training course, and pass a test, you will be given a provisional license as well." "In order to deal with the future, we need as many good heroes as we can get." "The first test was to weed people out, but we would like to grow the hundred selected as much as possible." "That is why we watched all of you until the end." "As a result, it wasn't that we saw you didn't have promise, rather once your faults are corrected, all of you have the potential to be even greater than those who passed." "I think it will keep you pretty busy doing this along with your studies, and you may also choose to retake the exam in April but, even so I hope you all become great heroes. We were handed our provisional licenses and I took mine with shaking hands.But..my friends will never be able to see what I accomplished.. "Look, everyone.. I did it.. I will become a hero, and protect these people!" I whispered, thinking of my guardians. Mother.. Endymion.. I hope you can see me now.. I thought, with tears in my eyes.

Outside the buildingAs we were about to get on the bus, Aizawa told us to give him our sheets with our results on him

As we were about to get on the bus, Aizawa told us to give him our sheets with our results on him. I complied, handing him mine. He scanned it briefly, and I thought that I saw a flash of surprise in his eyes. As I stepped onto the bus, I suddenly felt.. something off.. I shook it off, and related it to exhaustion from using all that energy.

U.A Dorms
"We have regular classes tomorrow, right?" I heard someone say. I leaned up against the wall, staring at the screen of my phone. I hesitated, then clicked into the message app.

Luna and Artemis: Group Chat

Serenity: I got my provisional hero license!

*Sent Picture*

Serenity: With this, I can now act during emergencies without it being illegal!

Luna: Congratulations!

Luna: Artemis is sleeping now, but I'll tell him the good news once he finally decides to wake up!

Serenity: How is everything in Tokyo?

Luna: There have been the occasional yoma, but since we can turn into humans, it's quite easy to dust them.

Luna: Not too much activity, but on another note.. how are you?

Serenity: I'm doing okay. I'm now living in the school dorms along with my classmates.

Serenity: I don't think anyone suspects anything.

Serenity: I see why the Golden Crystal wanted me to go here. Although they have more heroes than we do, they aren't as powerful,and there are more villains. I've had to face off three attacks, as well as save my stupid classmates who decided to go and try to get back another classmate who was abducted by villains! It's like they don't have any sense of danger! And since their main hero has retired due to injuries, the crime rate has increased by over 17 percent!

Luna: It sounds like your hands are full! Don't forget, if you need anything, you can just ask! 

Serenity: Do you think you could get working on some more containers that hold my healing dust? I've learned that one isn't enough, and around this class, injuries happen all of the time!

Luna: I will! It's getting late here, so I'm going to go to bed. Good night Serenity-Hime!

Serenity: Have sweet dreams Luna! Good night!

As I exited out of the messenger app, I saw Bakugo bump into Izuku's shoulder. "Meet me out front later!" "Let's talk about your quirk.." I flinched. I hope they don't fight again..I thought.I resolved to watch them,and stop them if it got too heated.