Hero Billboard Chart

Late November, Dorms"We're going to take care of her here at U.A" Aizawa explained, while Nejire put Eri's hair into pigtails. "I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon!" Izuku exclaimed.

 "I didn't think I'd be able to see her again so soon!" Izuku exclaimed

"Hey." Kirishima crouched down to Eri's level, followed by Uraraka, Tsu looking on from behind the couch. I looked at the hairstyle, then to Eri's red eyes. She looks like- I blinked as suddenly a pink haired girl sat in Eri's place. "Usagi, hurry up and come over here silly!" She jeered. I flinched back, as I felt someone touch me. Izuku brushed past me as he got to Eri, her silver hair shining as she turned to thank Nejire. Calm down Serenity. This is Eri, she's finally smiling, don't make this all about yourself. I berated myself as I put on a smile. "How did this come about?" I heard Izuku ask Aizawa. "She couldn't stay at the hospital forever." He gestured to talk outside, and we followed.

"It looks like Eri was abandoned by her parents. Aizawa explained. That's horrible.. "And the head of the Shie Hassaikai, who's related to her by blood, has been in a coma for a long time, so she currently has nowhere to go." Mirio nodded. "And, you might've already heard from Aizawa sensei, but the horn that Eri's Quirk is released from..." He started to say. "Yes, I heard that it'd gotten smaller and was fine now.." Kirishima said. "It's starting to get bigger again slowly." Oh.. "Then, in order to keep that from happening again..?" Ochaco trailed off. "She needs a way to let out her power safely." I stated. Aizawa nodded. "Yes, that's why we're taking care of her instead of sending her to an orphanage." "We'll watch her in the teacher's dorm." The Pro heroes will make sure her power doesn't injure anyone.. "We'll see how she is and help her find a way to live with that great power." "There are things we need to check, too.." Aizawa sighed. "Anyway, we'll take things step by step." Tsu put a finger to her cheek. "That sounds like a lot of work for you, Mr. Aizawa." Mirio raised a hand enthusiastically. "That's where I come in!" "I'm on a temporary absence from school, and I'm friends with Eri!" "I'm sure you're all busy, but stop by and visit sometime." "Of course!" We said. Amajiki put a hand on Mirio's shoulder as he smiled. "Sorry to be asking this of you already Togata, but can you take care of her for a while?" Aizawa asked. "Roger!" Mirio saluted him. "Let's play Othello!" "Can we join you?" Asked Izuku. "Class A, go back to the dorm." Aizawa shot him down. "You have guests arriving soon." Guests?

I sat on the couch next to Yaoyorozu and Kaminari. Tokoyami sneezed. "Sick?" "Are you okay?" Asked Ochaco. "No, I'm in good health." Tokoyami said holding up a hand. "My mucus membrane was just doing its job." "Maybe someone's talking about you!" Kaminari spoke up. "Maybe you've got some fans!" "Like Yaoyorozu at the school festival!" He added. "Will you please not poke fun of it!" "I'm very grateful." Yaoyorozu stated. "Tokoyami's probably had fans for a while already." Ochaco said, holding a cup of tea. "I mean, you did your work study with Hawks." Tokoyami shook his head. "No, I don't think so." "Everything was too fast there." We all turned our heads towards the door as we heard a knock. "They're here everyone!" "Greet them!" Iida shouted. Who? The doors flung open. "Lock on with these sparkling gazes!" "We've come to lend a paw and help!!" "Coming out of nowhere.." "Stingingly cute and catlike!" Four voices rang out. "Wild, Wild.. Pussycats!" The four heroes stood in the doorway, in casual attire.