Tensei

I blinked. What was that? I saw that Izuku had stopped, but those figures.. I saw eight shadows.. But I don't understand. I barely focused on the battle, as I played back my memory over and over again. Ghosts? No...they looked like spirits. I looked up and saw that the arena was covered in ice! I'll talk to Izuku later about this.
Finally, it was my turn. I walked out onto the field, with Momo on the opposite side. I launched myself at her, speeding up time quickly. Momo made a shield, and blocked it. I kept launching myself at her, not aiming at her but to push her out of bounds.I couldn't attack too much, with my experience it could hurt her. I launched myself at her again, this time aiming for her feet. I knocked her off balance and she fell. I smirked as she got up, and looked up confused when Midnight announced that I had won. I walked out, and sat back in the chairs. I was eager to watch the next battle.
Katsuki Bakugo vs. Ochako Uraraka
I silently applauded Ochako, while looking at all the rocks in air. I winched when Bakugo just blasted through them all.

I looked at Ochako's body on the ground. I admire her for her strength. I thought.

I watched as Shoto and Izuku walked onto the field. Present Mic made a big speech, while I just focused on them. They got into fighting stances, and Mic yelled to start. Shoto instantly shot ice at Izuku, and Izuku used his quirk to blow it up. I noticed that he kept breaking his fingers to block the ice. I made steam around me by using Mars's power, so that I wouldn't freeze.I watched as Izuku used his power on his arm. He needed to act fast! I heard Izuku tell Shoto to use his left side, and come at him with everything he's got. Shoto kept using his ice, but suddenly Izuku said not to be contained by his father, that it was his power! I then saw what was going to happen. I stood up, and projected an invisible shield around the crowd. I took care to make the shield transparent, so that no one would know it was there. I knew Science and if you heated up very cold air...I braced myself as something suddenly exploded. A powerful explosion pushed against my shield and I stiffly stood, making sure the shield held. When the explosion was over, I immediately took down the shield as I saw Izuku fall to the ground defeated as Shoto stood, injured and half of his uniform burnt off.

I followed Shoto, guessing what would happen next. I watched as Endeavor stood in front of Shoto and raised my eyebrows. "You need to control your left side." Said Endeavor. "You're just letting it all out and it's dangerous." He spread his arms out. "But you have stopped your childish tantrum, and will finally become a perfect upgrade of me." I clenched my fist. Who did Endeavor think he was,forcing his son to become just like him! "After you graduate, come work for me." He said, raising his hand for Shoto to shake. "There's no way I can abandon anything." Said Shoto. "It's not something that can be easily reversed." "Back then.. for that one moment.. I forgot about you." He said. I smiled. "Whether it is a good or bad thing, I'll have to think about it." He said, walking away. I walked away and headed to the Nurses area,leaving Endeavor standing there, clenching his fists.

"You're going too far." "You, and this boy." Is what I heard when I stepped in the door. I cleared my throat, and they looked up at me. Suddenly I got into a fighting stance when I heard loud footsteps coming from the hallway. I relaxed when lida, Ochako, Asui, and..Mineta? Came bursting through the door. I stiffened. All Might wasn't in his form! Ochako ran up to Izuku, saying and "Nice to meet you!" To All Might. I relaxed. Recovery girl started to shoo everyone out, and I tried to blend into the wall. "I'm sorry." Said Izuku. "Back then.. I was just.. frustrated. I couldn't see in or around me.. I'm sorry." He said. "You know..meddling when you don't need to..is the essence of a hero."
I suddenly remembered the figures, and approached Izuku. "Those figures.." I said, watching his expression. He looked at me with shock. "You saw them too?" He asked. "Yes.. they are spirits so one of my.. Quirks picked up on them, and allowed me to see them." Izuku looked at me startled. "There were eight of them, but I could only see a few.. the others were just mist." "There was a younger man, with light hair, A bald guy, A man with dark hair, A woman with short black hair, and.. there was a faint outline of..All Might..." All Might looked.. sad? "The woman was my teacher." He said. "Her name was Nana Shimura." "So if they appeared to Izuku, and you know one of them, and are one of them.." I said. "They are people that had One For All?" Said Izuku, picking up on my logic. All Might nodded. "I'm pretty sure." I then heard Present Mic announce that lida had won. I suddenly remembered that my match was next. I hurriedly said goodbye, and rushed out.
Field Serenity vs. Mina Ashido
I launched myself at Mina, but suddenly swerved to avoid her acid balls that were flying at me. I sped up time to get close enough to her, and shoved her. She tripped over the white line, and fell out of bounds. I helped her up, and apologized. I then walked back to the stands, walking past the others and sitting in the back. I felt a feeling of foreboding deep inside of me. I then saw Izuku and lida talking. The feeling got stronger. I walked up to them. It got stronger the closer I got to lida! I started running to get there faster. "Iida!" I yelled. They both turned and looked at me. Sweat on my brow from fighting my match, I huffed trying to breath in air. The feeling was coming full force. "Iida, something...something is going to happen!" I yelled. lida looked surprised, and Izuku looked questioning. "What do you mean?" He asked, going into class president mode. "It's part of my p-Quirk, I have a strong spiritual connection." I explained. "The closer I get to you, the stronger the feeling gets." "It might not even happen to you, maybe someone close to you." I said. Iida and Izuku looked worried. "Please just be carful!" I yelled.
I suddenly felt like my head was going to explode. I saw a phone covered in.. b-blood!
Tenya: Missed call. I shivered, I was too late! I ran over to Izuku, almost falling over him. I saw lida running over to him. "Iida!!" I screamed. They looked over to me. "Iida!" I cried out, running over to him. lida looked at me,then jumped when his phone started ringing. He looked at me questionly, and answered it. I followed him, and started talked as soon as he stopped. "I don't know who it was, but I had a vision of a phone covered in blood!" Lida stared at me, while listening to what his mother said. "T-the screen flickered, and I saw it's notification say one missed call.. from you.." His eyes widened, as he responded to his mother his hand trembling.
I was suddenly grabbed, and dragged over to the stage onto the podium, standing in the third place spot.
1st Place: Katsuki Bakugo! I saw Bakugo being held down by chains, and winched.
2nd Place: Shoto Todoroki Shoto stood there emotionlessly.
3rd Place: Serenity Moon, Tenya lida
I didn't get to fight Shoto, or Bakugo thankfully. I really didn't want to have to go all out on them. I thought back to lida, and winched as I remembered his face. I knew what it felt like, and I just prayed that his brother would make it. "In addition to the rankings, lida had to leave for family reasons." I looked down. Family reasons..

Afterwards, I decided to go to the hospital

Afterwards, I decided to go to the hospital. I asked the nurses what room Tensei was in, and they told me. I took the elevator, and waited until lida and his mother left the room to get dinner. I walked in the room, the doctors were all busy looking at papers. I quietly walked over to Tensei, and hovered my hand over him. I used my powers, and from my hand, golden dust fell that was absorbed by his body. I saw his eyes shutter, and quickly left the room. I didn't care if the security cameras saw me,my magic would make sure my face wasn't shown.