"Okay we're done with the 1900's go change into the 1910's." The photographer says walking over to me. I walk back to my dressing room and wait for Giovanni and his crew Tyga was already here he came back during the shoot because his mom called him. "Hey baby girl." He says hugging me.

"I would kiss you but this lipstick feels more like paint." I say laughing. Tyga just keeps hugging me then I pull away and go sit on the make up chair because I heard Giovanni's voice. He walks in and gets busy on my face to alter the make up a little bit. He gets my hair into a bun and makes it into a Edwardian coiffure. Then we walk behind the dividers. He brings out a gold dress with gold accents and hangs it on the dividers. He helps me take off the other outfit and the corset. Thank god I could barely breath. I let a sign of relief when he takes it off now we put on the other dress that's tight on the waist not small tight but form fitting tight. Then we go and redo the picture process just posing differently to show off the dress differently. Tyga takes more pictures of me on his phone. When the 1910's is over I walk out and find Tyga in the hall I grab his hand and we walk back to my dressing room hand in hand.

"You look so cute." Tyga says laughing. "Shut up." I say sitting in the chair. I look at my hair and on of the sides is like coming out and sitting up. I take off my make up to help Giovanni some. He walks in after 2 minutes with a gorgeous flapper dress it's white. It had fringe on it and it looked about knee length. On the side one of his crew members had white gloves and a long pearl necklace. He came and did my makeup and put my hair in sleek finger waves. We then walked behind the dividers and put on the dress I put on the gloves and the long pearls. We run off to the set to snap more pictures I check the time it's 10:20 when we finish with the 1920's pictures. I made Tyga take pictures of me because I loved this outfit.

"Kylieeee." Tyga says as we sit in the dressing room waiting. I look up at him instead of saying anything. "I'm hungry." He says looking through the pics he took of me. He did pretty good waiting I know how boring it can be sometimes just waiting for the shoot to be over. He didn't really complain though he just always looked at me smiling.

Giovanni came in and did my make up again for the 1930's look. He did my hair in lose curls hanging over my shoulder. Then he put a slight hint of bangs. We went behind the dividers and he helped me put on a black long sleeve draping plunge neckline. It went to mid calf and then he put a belt around my waist. I quickly put on some black heels and walked out to the set. We did the whole picture taking process again then walked back.

"Tygaaaa." I said walking in my dressing room. "What baby?" He said looking around making sure no one came in the room behind me. "One more outfit and we can go." I said giving him a quick kiss. Then I sat in my chair. The beauty crew ran in doing my make up and hair I guess they were hungry to. They put my hair in a pompadour hairstyle. Then I went to change Giovanni helped me take the dress off then he told me to put some black long gloves then a mid calf skirt. Then he helped me put on a peplum white blazer he helped me button it up because it was form fitting then I put on some white heels. We walked to take the last pictures then I walked back to my dressing room.

"They said we got an hour." Tyga said as I walked in. I quickly took of the costume and make up then I put my clothes back on. Me and Tyga walked to his car.

"Where you trynna go." Ty said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Uh I don't know?" I say trying to think.

"Oh there's this lil restaurant down the corner." He says.

"That's a cafe not a little restaurant but okay let's go." I say laughing. We drive to it and walk in. We act like friends just in case. Our server is this white girl with a lot of tattoos I see her trying to get Tyga's attention. We quickly order our food and I act a bit rude to towards her.