But back to the present. Jimin dragged me away, going somewhere no one else was. I assumed it was so that we weren't heard.

"So... why are we here?" I asked, curious to see what he wanted.

"I just had a meeting with Namjoon and David. We found out something really important." He said, almost seeming nervous about the whole thing, "(Y/N) I need you to tell me. What is the most earliest memory of your life that you can think of?"

I looked down and tried to think. I thought of my childhood and the fun times I had, but I don't think that's what Jimin wanted.

And so I looked further. I swear there was something. I felt it. I just couldn't grasp it. All I remembered was cold... and a soft voice telling me that it was all gonna be ok...

Suddenly, it came to me. I was being carried by my mother... I can't really remember her face, it was all a blur. We were running away in the dark... and that's all. My mother... she-

"(Y/N) you ok?" Jimin said, making me jump back into the present. I suddenly felt something cold run down my cheek, "You're crying."

I hadn't even noticed, but now that I did, I couldn't stop.

"Ah- aha... I don't know why I'm crying..." I sniffed, wiping my eyes.

Jimin came in and hugged me, and I just cried in his chest.

"... I barely even knew her... but I miss her so much..."

"...Who?"

"My... my mother. She ran away with me... when I was little. I remember. I don't know what happened to her though..." I said, trying to stop crying. It was embarrassing.

"So he was right..." Jimin whispered slightly, letting me go.

"Who?"

"David... he... he claimed to be your brother."

"... Brother!" I yelped, my eyes widening.

Then it came back to me. I saw in my memory a little boy, older than I was, holding our mother's hand as we ran.

"I can't believe... I... I have a brother?!" I said, starting to freak out.

"Calm down (Y/N)!" He said, holding my shoulders.

"ACK no I can't! I gotta go see him!! Ah. Take me to him Jimin!" I said, being a little over the top, but I didn't care. This was urgent.

"We can't go see him yet. He is still talking with Joon." Jimin said, holding me back, "I promise you can talk with him after they're done, though."

I looked at him, and then took a deep breath. "Yeah... ok."

"In the meantime, why don't we go back to the others... ok?" Jimin said, "I'm sure they miss you."

I nodded, and then we walked back Jimin's arm around my shoulders. I honestly was still stunned by the time we got to the others again. The least to say, they noticed. They had worried looks on their faces, but I pulled a smile, and they were calm again. And it wasn't even a fake smile either. I was excited to actually meet my brother. For real this time. The only reason why I was frustrated, was because I couldn't go see him NOW.

I sat down with the others and we started chatting again. They started debating whether they should play some kind of game, like if they should go grab a pack of Uno cards or whatnot, when Hobi leaned over to me and whispered.

"Hey, you ok? You looked a bit shocked back there."

"Oh? Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry too much about me!" I said, smiling.