Chapter 5

We soon got everything packed, with plenty of help from Jungkook and Taehyung. I called my landlord to say that I was moving out today, and to open the apartment up for rent, and then we left. We took a bus to the edge of town, when there was a deep forest.

“Can you transform yet?” Jungkook asked, and I shook my head.

“You can ride on my back, (Y/N).” Jimin said, putting down my some of my stuff, “It’s a lot easier to travel through this forest as wolves.” And with that, he transformed.

I didn’t know if I was ever going to get used to that bright, silky, and white fur. Jimin crouched down, and I hopped on, Jungkook and Taehyung putting some of the stuff on Jimin’s back and in my arms, before he stood up. It was almost as if the weight meant nothing to him, since he stood up with such ease.

The other two boys transformed, and I gazed at them, excited to see their wolf forms. Taehyung was a striking bluish grey with greyish blue eyes, and Jungkook was a muscular, chocolate brown wolf with a dark face, and yellow eyes. They both looked gorgeous, and that just made me even more curious as to how I would look when or if I finally learned to transform.

The boys pick up their stuff that they were carrying, and then we were off. We were going a lot faster than I would expect, the boys running through the forest with ease. I had to cling onto Jimin tightly to not fall off. I squealed as Jimin gracefully leaped over a big log, and my butt was in the air for a second before we landed again and it slammed back down.

“WAaaaaAAAAHHH!!!!” I let out a yell as Jimin ran even faster, and I held onto him for dear life.

My eyes forcefully closed themselves shut with all the rushing air blowing at them, and I prayed for it all to end.

Suddenly, I felt everything slow down, and I opened my eyes to see that we had stopped, and I took a deep breath as if I had been holding it in the whole time.

Jimin looked to me, and I could see a smirk in his wolf features, and I scowled in return.

He sat down and I hopped off him, grabbing my stuff from off his back before he transformed back into his human form. Thank goodness his clothes didn’t disappear like I’d expected them to. I thankfully learned yesterday that that’s not what happened.

I glared at Jimin as he laughed at my hair that was ruined by the wind.

The others soon caught up, transforming back, and snickering as well, before I shot them furious glares. Once I fixed my hair, I took a look around, only to see that it was still forest all around us.

“Our pack house is just beyond these trees here.” Jimin said, leading the way.

I followed Jimin onto a dull path that lead through the trees. The trees started thinning, and I could see a tall house or building through them slightly. Finally, the trees totally disappeared, and I stood in awe at the beautiful mansion like house before us. Around it there was a large yard of plain grassland, where children played, and others chatted. It was honestly so impressive to see this small little glimpse of what werewolf life is like, and I was excited to learn even more about it. The mansion on the other hand was absolutely gorgeous.