Chapter 3

Jimin kinda explained a lot to me during the time we were alone together in my apartment.

Including the fact that most female mates, if from different pack than he mate, move in with their mates into their pack.

That... that meant I was gonna leave my whole life here and go to live with Jimin.

I honestly don't know why I was just going along with all of this.

"So I... have to leave everything behind to be with you?" I asked hesitantly

"I know, it sounds pretty bad... to leave everything you know behind... Just to be with someone you just barely met, but I promise that you won't regret it. My pack will take great care of you, and they will treat you as one of their own." Jimin smiled comforting.

"I just... I don't know. This is a lot to take in..."

"So you don't exactly believe me... Do you?"

"Well, it's not tha-"

"I'll transform for you." Jimin interrupted me.

"Huh?"

"I'll transform... Then you will believe me."

He really wanted this, didn't he? But then... I was curious.

"Ok..."

"Ok." Jimin said, standing up.

He walked to the middle of the room, and the suddenly...

My jaw dropped as a majestic white wolf appeared infront of me in place Jimin.

"Whoa..." I breathed.

Jimin walked up to me, and I flinched. I didn't mean to, but you can't exactly help it when a large wolf that is as tall as your fridge comes walking towards you. Jimin let out a little whimper, seeming to feel bad about startling me. He sat down, putting his head on his paws.

It was like having a big dog...

I always wanted a dog.

I honestly couldn't decide whether I wanted to cuddle with him and pet his glorious, white (and most likely fluffy and soft) fur, or to keep sitting awkwardly like I was doing now.

Jimin looked up me with puppy eyes, and telling by the way he whimpered, he wanted me to at least do something...

And so I reached out a hand toward his muzzle.

He immediately lifted his head into my hand once it got close enough, and I froze for a second before I started petting him. Jimin's eyes closed, and he leaned into my touch.

"I-I'm still having a hard time believing that his is all happening.. haha." I said with a chuckle.

Jimin opened his eyes to look at me, and stood up suddenly, walking over to plop his head into my lap as a way to say that 'this is all definitely real'.

This... This was real, wasn't it?