Makeout Session(𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜)

Nobody asked but here's picture of me outside the book of mormon theatre in London, (I'm a west end twat not a Bway one so this is my nearest bom cast

(Elder Thomas POV:)

James and I are making out in his room, we were watching a movie in the Common area but then James kissed me hard so now we're here. Church has his hands on my waist, whilst I'm sat on his lap with my hands laced in his hair.

Me and James never go any further than this because of everyone in the mission hut, we couldn't let anyone hear us because of the embarrassment. We both definitely want to go further but we don't want to be heard, unlike Elder Price and District Leader Connor they try to be quiet but we all know whats happening in there.

There not exactly quiet most times...

The only time they were quiet I happened to walk in on them.

Horrifying..

James started to un-button my shirt leaving a trail of kisses around my collarbone knowing that makes me moan. The dark brunette softly kisses my neck trying to find my sweet spot to mark me. He soon finds it making me moan into his neck, James sucks and licks at that certain spot earning a string of moans to come out of me. I feel my boyfriend smirk as he attacks my neck making dark marks where he goes.

Fuck that feels good...

I softly moan gripping his hair tighter, he slid off my shirt gracefully sliding his fingers over the marks he made smiling away. I lift up my head and reattach my lips against his moving slowly. He places his hand back on my hip moving the other one to the back of my head pushing me more into the kiss. I moan quietly into the kiss slipping my tongue out licking James's bottom lip asking for entrance. He obliges and moans into the kiss letting my tongue explore. James bites my lips pulling away from the kiss panting softly and smiling.

I smile and bring Elder Church closer to me slightly leaning against his chest, softly planting a kiss on his lips.
"Mhm I love you Jellybean"

James laughs pushing me down so we can cuddle. I snuggle up against his chest on my side looking back up at him with a soft smile on my face.

"I love you too Chris"

{This is so short I'm sorry 🥺💖}