𝙱𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞(𝙼𝚌𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢)

"Hey" a deep giggle came from behind Connor he felt the bed dip down as someone climbed in. Warm arms wrapped around his waist, McKinley smiled whilst scrolling through his photos oh his phone.
"Hi" Connor greeted Kevin not being able to his his joy at the man cuddling him in bed. The arms tightened, the boy behind nuzzled into the gingers neck exhaling softly.
"You smell good" Kevin said in a lulling voice.
"Thanks, I showered a earlier" Connor set his phone down and turned to the latter, keeping the grin on his face.

Immediately, he made a pouty face.
"Without me?" Connor play scoffed, giggled, and rolled his eyes reaching for his phone again.
"You was doing paperwork freckles"
"I'm not now" he used a finger to pull Connors turned away chin back to his.
He leaned in...
Connor lifted his arm and smashed his oversized sweatshirt covered hand into his face and laughed.
"What the hell!!" Connor wheezed, a grin very evident on his face.

"WhY WoULd i eVeR tAkE a ShOwER wItH YoU" He poked Kevin in the chest with a bit of force. He dramatically clasped his hands to his chest rolling away from ginger on his back, pretending Connor's finger was a razor-sharp sword. Connor snorted and rolled his eyes at his dramatic boyfriend and waited to see what he did next.

After a few seconds of fake seizing and choking sounds, he stuck his tongue out and went limp, his hands falling beside him.
Connor waited even longer.
Kevin opened one eye to see if he was still watching, instantly closing it when he saw the death stare.
"Awh, boo hoo" Connor sat up and played along,
"Whatever shall i do now that Kevin cannot shower with me?"

"You're such an idiot" Connor heard him mutter with a chuckle behind you. He swooned and fell backwards onto his chest making sure to use his full body force to land. He grunted and eyes widened as he knocked the wind out of him.
"Oh my god!" Kevin wrapped his arms around Connor once more and chuckled along with him.

Kevin was there; solid and warm. Connor beamed just from his presence. Connor moved a bit and re-situated himself next to Kevin, burying his head into the younger mans chest. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding in and closed his eyes.

Kevin's hand made it's way to Connor's ginger mess of a hair and started messaging his scalp smiling to himself. His embrace was tender and comforting. His arm's stayed protective around the small man's waist, pulling him even closer.

Connor McKinley was precious in Kevin's eyes. he wouldn't trade him for the world.