Bed Day(𝙼𝚌𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚢)

[I love stevie webb with all my heart and i can't wait to see will Hawsworth as mckinleyy]
-{Also Stephan Ashfield saw my McKinley and i wasn't expecting that at 2am }-

Connor opened his eyes and was greeted with smooth brown locks infront of him. He felt like the luckiest boy in the world having Kevin Price as his boyfriend. Even though they have been together for only two weeks now Connor was already thinking about his future with Kevin in. Just knowing that Kevin is his, and knowing he was faithful to him was enough to melt his soft gay heart.

Fuck he's even more cute asleep.

Reaching out with a soft smile on his face, Connor ruffled his boyfriends hair. Kevin soon woke up afterwards and pulled Connor closer with a warm smile on his face. He tried to stifle his laugh as Connor's cheeks flushed a rosy pink from his action towards the ginger.

"Good morning kev" Connor whispered slyly against his boyfriends chest. Kevin smiled more and moved his hand towards his lovers jaw and tilted his head upwards so he could look directly into his eyes. Kevin blushed a deep red and slowly moved to close the gap between them connecting his lips with McKinleys.

Connor smiled against his lovers lips, squirming a little in his boyfriends tight grip. After a few moments Kevin pulled back, chuckling as Connor snuggled into his chest.

"Stop it Con, that tickles" Connor laughed and snuck his hand into Price's shirt, resting his hand on Kevin's waist. "Mhm I don't want toooo"

Connors face dropped as he remembered where they were. "We need to get up kev and start our mission" Connor slightly squeezed Kevin's waist reassuringly.

"Mhm five more minutes baby" Connor softly smiled and kissed price on the nose, humming sitting up on the edge of the bed.
"You know what? Let's have a Rest today today, we can relax on our own Kev"

McKinley got up knocking on all the other Elders doors smiling like Thomas when his new Poptart flavours came,
"Guys let's have a rest day!! Stay in bed as long as you want!!"

"WAHOO NABA STAR WARS DAY"
Connor laughed and snorted loudly walking back to his and Kevins room.
McKinley smile grew bigger when he saw kevin sat in bed with his arms open,

"Wanna cuddle Con?"

"Heck yeah I do"

(I KNOW THIS IS BAD BIT HEY HO YALL GOT A UPDATE SO SOUND THE ALARMS <3)

Also someone gimmie suggestions or songs i can base a oneshot off (please for Churchtarts defo)

I'm also thinking of starting writing Chruchtarts from this one