3. This Gone Be A Movie

Start from the beginning

"Nigga-, more like Euro", I said while still laughing at this clown.

"That's a whole fucking dude", Jay added, trying to catch his breath.

Keds' face dropped before he looked back in disbelief, "Say syke right now, bro".

"On god bro", I said as I looked around, searching for a parking spot. When I found one—I pulled in checking to make sure I was parked straight. I already ain't have a parking pass so I wasn't tryna make a bigger scene.

"Mane, come on, a nigga hungry", Ked said changing the subject. I chuckled watching him rub his stomach, retarted ass.

When we got out—I eyed the fat ass security guard that got my shit towed last year. I should go beat his ass. Big back ass. I'll never forget, I got the biggest ass whoopin that day. I swear I still get flashbacks till this day from it.

We trudged up the stairs to the front of the school, aimlessly heading to the cafeteria. I was low key hoping that they'd have sum good for the first day.

We got in the semi long line—waiting patiently. When we got our food we walked to an empty table in the front. Sitting down, we looked around with questionable looks.

"Why the hell its so tall, and why the bitch so spaced apart?" Ked questioned.

Looking up, I made eye contact with a boy in a red jacket. He had a big ass grin on his face, making me smile back awkwardly. I looked at Ked and Jay and they were already looking at him weirdly.

"Don't say that", he said before bucking at me. What the fuck.

"Huh?" I replied confused as hell. He bucked at me again—this time sticking his tongue out. Oh hell naw.

Ked was dying while Jay was tryna hold his laugh in. "Mane what the fuck wrong with him?" I questioned getting annoyed.

They proceeded to laugh while I straight faced them. "Shit wasn't even that funny duck asses", I mumbled.

I rolled my eyes at them and looked down at my tray. Picking the bread up with the tip of my fingers—I scrunched my face up. "What the fuck is this posed to be bruh-"

"This prison bread and these sandy ass grits", I continued.

"Nigga what, you thought shit was gone change or some?" Jay asked, in a obvious tone with a dumb look on his face.

"I mean, shid not completely, but sus gotta do better than this", I said, shaking my damn head. I looked back up to see the weird boy in the red jacket getting up when a older white man came towards him. He ran away from the man, making me stare in shock. It didn't hit me till I saw the blind boy get up and run with him. Oh shit, them the sped kids.

I decided that—that was my cue to get the fuck cause, man. Right on cue, the bell rung making me grab my binder. I held it between my arm and got up. "Aight y'all, ian tryna be late on the first day, plus I got Jenkins old ass so y'all know how that be."

They laughed in my face again for like the 5th time today, making me mug they stupid asses again. "Fuck y'all", I said walking away, still being able to hear Ked's annoying ass laugh.

I turned down the familiar hallways of the school that I was soon to leave. I took a deep breath before entering the class, knowing I was gonna need it.