3. This Gone Be A Movie

"We don't stop going to school until we graduate."

~ Unknown

Justin Deon Jones Jr.

"Mama say it's my fault, it's my fault, I wear my heart on my sleeeeve! Think it's best I put my heart on ice, heart on ice, cause' I can't breeeathe!" I sung as I pulled my sweatshirt over my head.

"I'ma put my heart on ice, heart on ice, it's gettin' the best of me. While in the cell with Lil' Hakeem, after I slapped him I had told him, I don't know how you get down with them clowns BUT IM A SOILDER-", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Boy shut the hell up with all that hoopin and hollin", my momma yelled from what i'm guessing was the laundry room. Why the hell is she up washing clothes this early anyways? Weirdo.

"MY BAD MAMA!" I shouted back out to her.

But here I was, 2 weeks later and a real nigga was starting his senior year.

I heard a loud ass voice boom in the living room making me yank my head back in surprise, OH?

"Yurrrr", Ked yelled as he bust through my room door. I laughed, shaking my head.

"So y'all using front doors now? Damn that's a first", I stated while putting my earrings in . These retarted ass niggas finally decided to use the perfectly working front door.

Ked popped his collar before speaking, "A nigga to fresh to be climbing through windows today."

"Bro i'm hoping you got the whip today-cause i'm not tryna be riding no bus on the first day", Dayday spoke up, throwing the rubber ball in the air. These niggas was always pressing me about a ride, like I was they chauffeur or some shit.

"Bitch you already knowing, can't be riding with no regulars on the first day nigga. My crew, lets roll", I joked as I grabbed the same binder that I had last year. My dumb ass was to busy thinking about clothes that I ain't even get no school supplies. Hell, I ain't even have a booksack.

"I got drip for sale, I got drip for sale, I got drip for sale." My pops sung as he did this weird hip dance.

"Pops you better chill fore you need another hip replacement", I said, shaking my head.

He mugged me, "Boy shut the hell up, I got drip for sale". He ignored what I said and continued doing that little dance he made up.

We walked out in sync, all in the direction of the car. At first, we were gonna stop and get breakfast but decided not to waste any money that we didn't have, plus—I wasn't that hungry anyways.

We got in with me getting in the drivers seat, Ked in the passengers seat, and Jay in the back. I put my seatbelt on cause a nigga wasn't tryna get stopped by the folks.

We talked about nonsense shit until I was pulling up into the familiar, packed parking lot.

"Damn bro, look at shorty! She bad", he hyped. I smiled when he started jumping up and down, shawty must be dumb thick.

I strained my neck forwards to see where he was pointing. "Who?" I asked.

"The one with the fat ass, big booty Eureka", he cheesed. Me and Jay looked at each other before he wheezed and I choked loudly.