Get Help ( Pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

"GRAAHHHHH!!" She cried out in hate, I was puking out blood as I trembled and sat on the ground. She walked up to me, I closed my eyes to death. I hear screams of people, most of them tried to help me but too many animals kept blocking their way, then few seconds later. I heard a shockwave between me and Viper that made her jumped backwards then alicia and the others looked at me.

"A-ali?! How are you... Awake?!" Alicia asked, Tikuza's eyes widened.

"How?! Impossible! No one would ever survive her poison!!" Tikuza shouted so angrily as the sound of animals must have calmed down.

Ali PoV

I observed myself for a bit as red and blue veins are slowly turning to purple as my face feels green, I kept inhaling and exhaling never knowing when it would stop. Then I looked at her hissing at me, she couldn't hear the others but she can hear me, I'm the only one who can stop her. I stood up slowly without the help of others "Viper, it's me! Ali remember? The boy who saw you dancing ballet" I replied as I kept panting because of the poison. Cuarto activated some of her drones to catch them in a net.

"I'm not sure if this reach you but, everyone's worried about you even Cobra, Moon, Alicia and ME! We sacrificed ourselves just to save you but for me... I-" I stumbled down all the sudden, the poison... It hurts and burns at the same time!

"Ali!" Moon shouted as I stopped her, using both of my hands to push myself up.

"I know you must have been thinking: I should get back before you hurt me or stay away from me... Because I'm a monster but f-for me, you're not! Ever since every met you agent, we were so excited to hear your stories about your adventures and success but for me... Fighting you is a worth of me, now I know that I can be strong for others "I replied as she stepped backwards gently hissing at me continuously.

"I'm sorry if I made you suffer on the night Mr. Hypno made you into a monster. Yes, I was weak, Yes! I fell for it and yes... It was my fault for being stupid. Every time people looked at the both of you, most of us felt the fear but for me, you aren't scary! You're kind, rebellious, smart and caring at all times! Even if we looked at you with fear in our eyes as we saw your ugly self "I stepped forward until I managed to hold her cheeks.

"We still care about you no matter what you become. So please don't forget, we're always be right here whenever you need us" I replied sadly looking at her, I leaned on her forehead giving her my warmth smile. I felt my heart stopping little by little as darkness took me away.... From the girl I admired.

Viper PoV

I heard a voice, it was warm and smooth that made me wake up as I stood up, take one step and another when I kept running from the darkness leaving my monster self alone crying. I stopped running as I went back then I reached my hand out to her "Hey, wanna come with me?" I asked, my monster-self looked up at me. Her body is surrounded a little bit of scales, her pupils straight just like a cat but the eye color are the same as mine, also her hair was a bit mess, as her clothing was a maid ones.

"After everything I did to him and to your friends, why would you want me to accompany you?" She asked so angrily that it made her sad, I smiled a little.

"I am you and You are me, we're one in the same. Both of us suffer by the same fate that made us one. If you suffer, I will protect you. Let's work together to fight evil, shall we?" I smiled at her, she looked at me again as she sighed and tisked, lastly grabbed my hand.

"You really are a selfish idiot aren't you?" She asked as both of us ran into the light, hearing Ali's voice.

2 minutes before Ali's death ...