First Mission with Viper pt. 1

Ali PoV

Morning came by as it today was Sunday, I still can't resist how she looked at me as I got up and brush my hair, then took a quick shower and fixed my room usual morning routine... as the door was open "Ali, it's breakfast ti- " his dad Dr. Ghazali was shocked when he looked at Ali's room.

" Wow... im impressed Ali. Later we'll get some ice cream later tonight " His dad replied as he went to work... Could this day get me more luckier?

-----------------------------------------

" So how was the feeling of being complimented by Viper herself? " Khai asked md grinnedly.

" What you did yesterday was sooo awesom, Ali! " Moon replied, many agents were near at Ali, but Rudy and Alicia didn't after his defeat. Then Viper went in to fe canteen without noticing everyone with Cobra.

" Jezus nee-chan, I told you to sleep early and you still have to be up to watch 5 animes " Cobra putted her down on the table.

" CoffeeeeeHhhhh " she yawned, his brother left to nake her coffee, then she looked at us coldly avoiding her eye contact, I went up to her the agents warned me not too, I sat beside her rubbing her back then she woke up.

" What fu u wannttt??? " Viper asked me, she's still asleep as she was moving a bit then she fell down on my arms sleeping. Holy shittt!! I tried to remove her from my arms, she kept nudging my arm.

" Please... let me sleep.. " thats what she replied, as I felt her soft face, now every agents are teasing me, but still... I never knew that she wass this cute and cuddly like a stuffed toy, I smiled once more then 5 minutes later, I felt a dark aura from behind.

" Omae.... mou wo....... ShIndEru " a figure behind with an dark aura.

" Wait wha- " then I was smacked 200 times by Cobra. I was just standing here at the mission room being cringed and teased by the other agents while Viper glared at me... ugghhh worst day ever. Then General Rama appeared in hologram.

" Greetings, agents... the reason why I need some of you is because Doz and Trez is somehow loading a substance in those crates nearby the Kerampu Shop, find out what they're doing and stop them. Understood? " Rama asked

" Yes Sir! " All of us replied.

Viper PoV

I was in the front seat as usual while Jet, Khai, Moon, Alicia, Rudy an Ali preparing tbeir weapons while Ali was just sleeping oh not to mention.. me still tired, Cobra said he accidentally drank my creme coffee so I kept yawning after that " Hey sissy.. sorry if I drank your coffee, after the mission. I'll make you a new one. K? " he asked as I nodded.

" We have arrived so get ready " Rudy replied, as we landed somewhere near from the shop, all of us disguise in civillian while I was in a double bun with a turtle neck sando and my jumper with black converse shoes. This was filled woth many stores with shopping clothes.

" lets split up and find Dos and Trez " Alicia replied, all of us splitted up while I am tryong to find a new glowing keyboard for te computer and some keypad for osu as I went on a nearby techno shop, then I tried to reach it but I am a small chuld, thn someone got the both of them

" Hey! Give i- Oh... its you, Ali " I rolled my eyes to see Ali got my things again, I sat on the bench with Ali silently annoyed as heck I looked my surroundings to see if anyone amongst the crowd is suspicious. Then a buzzer rang into Ali's watch to see Rudy's face.

" Any sign of Dos and Trez? " Rudy asked.

" Not yet- WAIT A MINUTE... ARE ALL OF YOU ARE IN A RESTURANT?! " I asked.