(Special Chapter) Code: Quarantine

Ali PoV

Everyone is inside the academy after the news was announced that a virus is affecting more people and killing them instantly. What's more awkward is that... the Numeros are here, things just get weirder day by day, while Alicia and Bakar looked at them for the whole 1 hour. I borrowed the spray from Viper as I sprayed them a lot. They wipe off their eyes, blinked and looked at me "What was that for?! AND YOU SPRAYED US ALCOHOL DUMMY!!" Both of them shouted. 

"You guys stare too much am I'm sorry not" I said with a little bit of sarcasm. It was very uncomfortable of them to be here but still, we can't leave them out. Ugh, stupid hospitality then 5 minutes later the hologram activated all of the sudden revealing a hologram of general rama, with a simple cough he looked shocked on these intruders he exclaimed.

"WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?! AREN'T YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO BATTLE-" General Rama shouts were stopped with Rizwan interfering.

"We know, it's awkward sir but the news released that the deadly virus is spreading we have no choice but to let them. We are right now in a quarantine mode so until then... Let the Numeros stay, but IF they try anything funny we have no choice but to fight them. "Rizwan explained.

"I agree with him" Viper said it while trying to hug his brother but keeps on resisting her.

"If that's what she says, then I will agree with her" I replied while hiding my yo-yo on my pocket then I realized something.

"Oh god... My dad, I forgot about him! I'm going to make a call. V, can I borrow your phone?" I asked her.

"Sure" She grabbed her phone from her own laced holster and- wait a minute

"When did you even have a holster that can hold a dagger and your phone? And where's your other holster?" I asked.

"Oh forgot, I kinda removed it since it made me uncomfortable so I decided to keep my left holster that can allow me to put my phone. I know, I'm such a genius" Viper said it amazingly making most of the ejens sweatdrop.

"Anyways, I'll give it back to you when I'm done talking to my dad. See you!" I ran to the meeting room to call my dad privately. She told me that she and my father are good friends now but that's a relief though.

Now I dialed my dad's number as the phone rings, then my dad picked up "Hello, Ali? Where are you?" His dad asked.

"Im at THE Academy" I answered with a glimpse of hint for my dad.

"Oh- That place, I'm at my friend's house but I'll pick you up if Bakar might take you to me and please be safe?" His dad asked.

"Ok dad, bye" I pressed the red dial that ended the call. Now I have to return her phone. I got out of the meeting room, gheez this halleay too creepy for me-

London bridge is falling down, falling down ~

"Who's there?! Show yourself!" I exclaimed, then I heard a giggle in the corner of the darkness. I backed off slowly and slowly as I bumped into someone from behind me.

London bridge is falling down, my fair lady~

"Wait wha-" I suddenly fell down to the floor as if I could only see the intruder with black shoes.

Alicia PoV

"Where's Ali?" I asked Viper.

"Oh, he said he was going to take an important call for his dad" Viper answered.

"I see but, it's been 30 minutes and he hasn't returned yet" I said.

"Maybe Ali is running away like usual?" Rudy replied.