Get Help ( Pt. 3)

Third PoV

"Well, well well... It seems you arrived safely as possible, but at least you got your companions back" Tikuza smiled evilly.

"Bastard. Where are the two of them?!" Alicia asked him, then he snapped his fingers as Viper revealed to herself in front of them, all the sudden one of the animals brought a person we found out who it was Dr. Alu! His wrists were tied up, however not only they brought him out. They pointed out a hanging man beside the two bears, Ali.

"My god, put him down now!" Roza shouted holding back her anger.

"So that's why you didn't show up to us at first" Cinco replied.

"Of course... but someone's got to fight her, she is hungry for her prey-" Uno replied as Cobra stepped up.

"I'll deal with her, I know how to stop her for now... try to rescue her" the last 4 letters were heard by Cobra's companions and just before he entered the red range.

"Oh yeah, if something happened to me like this... Please get him down ASAP" Cobra smiled at them, they knew he wouldn't make it out alive because of her. Aaron has finally got a look into her right now, her black pupils straightened, her eyes are now emerald, as her hair was still green however her scales are showing and her fingers get's too sharp. Her poison kept dripping to the ground making that one flower rottened til it's ashes were left on that flower.

For her outfit, she is more light of a half chinese-half korean kung fu fighter without her shoes, as the both of them circled and circled around each other, Cobra prepares his knife and syringes while Viper hissed at Cobra as the fight nearly began.

Ali PoV

I feel so numb... I'm overheating all the sudden. What happened? Oh yeah, she poisoned me. But I hear sounds of animals, who was that villain? God I want to wake up- Oh shit, I forgot that she turned into a rampaging animal because of me. I stood up, and I'm still in a hospital gown, dang it.

"Ali, wake up" a distant voice echoed through my dreams, I saw someone in front of me with it's chained wrists and ankles, her naked body was covered by dark ink and finally, she was blindfolded in the dark. The room i'm in reveals a purple fog that spreaded out from her fangs, roots of poison spreading through the ground and flowers are really dying because of her, then I ran up to her trying to remove the chains but unfortunately, it has no lock or anything so I just looked at her.

"V-viper?! What happened?" I asked her with concern.

"Someone, save me... I don't want to kill anymore! Help me!" She cried, I went up to her.

"It's alright, the others will save y-" Just before I held her, her chains loosen as her aura again strangled me.

"WAKE UP!!!" Her emerald eyes staring at mine screamed at me.

"Viper-" I finally opened my eyes, feeling the pain throughout my whole body. I still breathed for more air, I only have a little more time to be awake. I observed my surroundings. Forest. Animals. a man in a coat. a hunter? Cobra!! I took a peek as Cobra was bleeding a lot because of her claws while she was wounded but not yet getting weaker and defeated. I searched for anything that could be useful to me as I took something that was under my pillow, it was the IRIS and my yo-yo, how smart of Roza. Now, I just need to use my remaining life to save her.

30 minutes before Ali's Death..

Cobra PoV

I girpped my arm softly because her poison was killing me, as I see her hissed at me one more time then Tikuza laughed at me "Look at you... Wounded and bleeding in red, she must have take the liking of the red blood. Although, I know that this is your divine punishment against the law of nature Now, dear viper... Finish him "he commanded, she jumped into the air towards me.