Get Help ( pt. 1 )

Beep ... beep ... beep ...

Everything around me is quiet ... it's dark ... so cold ... I kept looking for a way out but there was none until, something scalelish is wrapping around my body I feel like being poisoned as I kept breathing for a moment .

Beep ... beep ... beep ..

Trembling in fear, looking behind me was Viper in her changing form controlling my body and everything ... but hey ..

Can I wake up now?

__________________________________________________

Third PoV

Mamy ejens was in the room where Ali was, right now in Ali's outside world ... he was poisoned by her fingernails after she dug her nails too deep, his face was looking green while blue and red veins kept showing up into his body as Ali kept calling her name again and over again, he is wearing a hospital gown right now but he's resting up. Alicia told his dad about his situation he wanted to see him so badly but the agent didn't allow him before the poison spreads around, Cobra is still making life potions to keep Ali safe and to stop the poison from killing him too much. "Is he, gonna be ok?" Jet asked.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. He's strong after all .." Rizwan answered.

"If only Hypno didn't come around, this..w-wouldn't happen to her" Cobra replied while being guilty for being the worst brother ever.

"Please don't blame yourself" Zazz used his hand signal to tell him. Everything was silent then Bakar came in with food and flowers for Ali. Everyone ate the food that Bakar brought but Alicia didn't care for Ali, she was just concerned then 5 minutes later ... Ali woke up all the sudden but wasn't standing but he was bending his back, his eyes open wide shockedly as his pupils almost turned into a snake everyone was alerted and went up to Ali.

"Viper ... danger ... al-alpha" Ali panted while his saliva was pouring down a bit.

"Who ... WHO'S THE ALPHA ?! Hey!" Alicia kept tugging at him, Moon and Rudy trying to get her away from him but then, he went back to sleep while panting again.

"What ... was that?" Bakar asked awkwardly, Cobra was shocked all the sudden and got his phone out.

"We need to give her medications before she becomes fully an evil snake but I know where we can get help. Let's go but Roza and Zazz please keep an eye of Ali" Cobra replied, the three of them nodded as some agents went with him somewhere.

Cobra PoV
The streets were still the same as before orphan children running after doing some theiving to the riches, robbery from the bank, teenagers smoking from an alleyway, people in condos shouting and swearing and lastly people getting beaten up by their alphas and everything this city was filled with unjustice for a long time since I've been here "We're almost there .." I shouted.

"Does everything in this city stinks?" Bakar asked.

"Yes so get used to it!" I answered annoyedly, we kept walking and walking to Bernar Str. As I stopped walking making the others almost tumble down.

"We're here ..." As we stopped into a clinic, I knocked onto that metal door on the back alley as a small square opened.

"Password?" The figure asked, everyone was confused as I mumbled the password and the figure opens the door going in quickly. The lights were on, this clinic was a bit messy and a bit clean at the same time organs were kept in a jar. Rudy almost puked because of the heart and intestines.