Chapter 8

Madam Mu was passing by when she saw Xiao Jia in a garden leisurely eating grapes with other girls.

"Xiao Jia, what are you doing here and not serving Lord Fu and his companion?" She angrily shouted while walking over.

Startled, the grape on the way to Xiao Jia's mouth slipped to the ground, rolling away. Xiao Jia looked at it disappointedly for moment then straightened up, seeing madam Mu coming over.

"The new girl is attending them."

"What new girl?" She asked, irritated.

"The new girl... what was her name again...? Ah, yeah, Li Na!"

Lady Mu's face went stiff. "What are you saying! She's coming tomorrow, not today."

"Then...," Xiao Jia gulped. "Who's that girl–"

"Come with me." Before she could finish, madam Mu cut her off, turned around and hurriedly walked toward Lord Fu and Lord Song's room.

Who the hell is attending them!? If something happened, it would be my head rolling on the ground!

Xiao Jia stood up and hurried after madam.

***

As they entered, the two women bowed in respect and greeted the lords.

Lord Song - one of the mysterious friends of Lord Fu - seldom visited Red Tulip. But lord Fu was a frequent one and he was from the Royal family, so no one tried to offend him or his companions instead tried to win his favor. Madam Mu was no different as she, too, sought for lord Fu's favor.

"Madam Mu, I congratulate you for bringing in such a talent to Red Tulip. Dancer like her are rare in Empire." Fu Liwei praised. "I'll tell my eunuch to reward you and Xiao Lin later."

At the mention of money, Madam Mu's eyes brightened. Whatever she was going to complain about the girl, she stopped. Deciding to question this Xiao Lin girl later and accepted the compliment.

"Thank you my Lord. Since she is new, I was worried that she might offend the lords. That's why I came to check. I apologize for disturbing the lords."

Xiao Lin frowned, looking at madam Mu wondering why she lied.

***

"Ah, my lord, don't squeeze them so hard. Enn...ahh...ohh!"

Xiao Lin was feeling super uncomfortable and embarrassed. Face boiling. Hands trembling. Body sweating. But who can blame him for such a reaction. He had been a virgin his whole life. Never dated or kissed anyone.

One can say, he had pretty low libido in his old life. He didn't even like watching porn or masturbating unlike his peers. But now, he was forced to listen to live porno happening in adjoining room which he suspected was a bedroom. The shameless voices even coming to sitting room.

And that's not all! This masked man called Lord Song kept on staring at him with his cold eyes, observing his every reaction while sipping his wine. Xiao Lin felt like fainting from intense pressure of staring and shameless voices travelling to this room.

After dismissing musicians and madam Mu, Lord Fu took that beautiful lady called Xiao Jia into the bedroom. And now they were having fun in there.

Seeing the empty cup being placed in front of him, Xiao Lin grabbed the wine pitcher to refill the cup but found it empty.

"It has gone empty. I'll go and fetch another one." Xiao Lin said, standing up.

"Ah...slow down...lord fu! Ah...please...!"