Chapter 6

Xiao Lin thought it would take him at least 2 weeks but he ended up taking three weeks. This body was still not as flexible as his old one, but he was pretty confident that before palace banquet, he would get it to that level.

He wore a beautiful white woman's robe, and stood in front of the mirror and combed his silky, raven black shiny hair and pinned them behind.

"You look so pretty," winking at his smiling reflection in the mirror, he complimented himself. Then left to go to Red Tulip.

Red tulip was the name of the first class brothel in the capital of Rong Empire, visited only by royals, nobles and rich people. It had a good reputation.

The views on brothel in this era weren't as bad as in his previous world. So, even respectable people visited brothels and such establishments. That was why Xiao Lin wasn't as scared as he initially was.

Do I have to prepare résumé too?! He laughed at his own silly thought.

What Xiao Lin planned was, to go there, meet the person in charge, have an audition, show his talent and get himself hired as a dancer.

***

Standing in front of Red Tulip, he looked up. It was a huge building. Seeing the men with swords at the gate, Xiao Lin suspected they were security guards. And went over to them.

"Excuse me, sir," came a soft voice.

The two guards turned around only to see a beautiful girl. They looked at him from head to toe, making him extra nervous and uncomfortable by their stare.

"Yes?" Answered the right one, smirking.

"I'm here to meet lady Mu." Xiao Lin had already inquired about the person in charge from the shops around.

"Why?"

"She called me for work." He lied.

The guard on the right looked at the guard on the left side who then went inside the building only to come back after a minute with a beautiful lady.

She scrutinized Xiao Lin from up to bottom. Turning around she said, "follow me." And started walking.

Xiao Lin immediately followed.

Looking around, he was awestruck. The building was not only really big, it was also decorated and sculpted beautifully. Red was the dominant color here.

They walked from one hallway to another then another and soon arrived at a small room.

"Wait here," she said and turned to leave.

Xiao Lin came back to his senses. "Wai-" before he could finish, the lady had already left, closing the door behind and leaving Xiao Lin dumbfounded.

Xiao Lin sat down, feeling uneasy.

Soon, the door opened revealing a young boy.

"Lady, please come with me."

Xiao Lin stood up to follow behind.

Looking at the boy, he started, "Are we going to meet lady Mu?"

"No, you can meet her after serving the lords." The boy replied while walking swiftly.

What! Xiao Lin's footsteps halted. Serve? As in bed? Since it's a brothel! Blood drained from his pretty face. Seeing that the boy didn't stop and kept on walking, he hurried after him.

"No no no!" Flustered, he also started to walk fast, matching the boy's pace. "I think you've misunderstood something. I'm not-"

"We're here." The boy announced before knocking on a big wooden door.

"Lady, pls be careful when serving. Don't try to offend them at any cost."

"Enter," came a deep, thunderous voice startling Xiao Lin to momentarily forget whatever he was going to say.

The next thing he knew, he was left alone in a expensive looking room with two men sitting at the table, conversing. They didn't look up to see who entered.

What the eff  I have gotten myself into! This is nothing I planned for! Oh Lord! Help! He thought with dread creeping in his heart.

26/01/2020