4

You woke up in the morning to a knock on your bedroom door. "Come in." You said waiting for the door to open.

A man opened the door. He was very tall and stocky with a mess of curly dark hair. He wore an apron and a dark fabric mask over his mouth.

He entered your room with a tray of food. He say it on the end of you bed and looked at you closely. "Hello." You smiled. He seemed taken back and took a second to respond.

He grunted in return. "My names y/n, what's yours?" You asked. "Thomas." His voice was low and he turned to leave the room.

"Thank you Thomas. I will see you later." You said in a friendly tone. You ate breakfast and got up to get dressed.

There were some clothes in the drawers and you slipped them on. You brushed your hair behind your ears and walked out your bedroom door.

There was a man in the hallway entering a room. He was also tall and wore a white mask. You really needed to learn everyone's names.

As you entered the living room you met Norman. "Ah, y/n I wanted to give you your list of duties." He said handing you a paper.

You skimmed the list. Do household laundry, help with dinner, general assistance of tenants and grocery shopping.

It was a very simple list and also giving you somewhere to stay, this was practically a dream job.