11

You slept soundly for the next couple of nights, always fearing drifting into sleep. You walked into your room and started going through your clothes, trying to find something to wear. 

You felt someone walk in, despite not hearing your door opened and you turned to look over your shoulder. 

Freddy leaned against the wall, watching you from a distance. You jumped but no sound came out of your mouth. 

"Don't alert them, I'm not here to hurt ya." he smiled wickedly. You nodded and turned back to your clothes, listening to his footsteps sulk towards you. 

He sat on your bed just feet from you. "I'm not such a bad guy ya know." he chuckled. You rolled your eyes, "Yeah, mayor of niceville huh?" you teased bitterly. 

He scoffed a bit. "It's not like you have anything to worry about, with the whole house fawning over you." He said with a hint of taunt in his voice. 

You cocked your head at him questioningly. "Oh don't play dumb sweetheart. You know you make all of them throb." he said causing you to pucker at the foul language. 

"I have a wager." he said gaining your attention again. "Get all of them completely undone by you and I will leave you alone." he said. 

You weren't sure what he meant by that but you knew he could tell by the look on your face. "Undone?" you said. 

"You know, tore up, flustered, hard." Freddy said making you want him to stop with every new description. 

"What's in it for you?" you asked, knowing there was no benefit to him like this. 

He smiled again with an evil look in his eyes. "I just like to disturb them while they're clueless." he said in a playful manner. 

"And you'll leave me alone, no more dreams or torment and you'll stay away?" you asked. he nodded, "But if you don't, I get to rob you of all of your dreams, a living nightmare if you will." You stretched a hand over to him. "Deal."

You figured Thomas and Jason may be easy while Michael and Norman would be challenges for sure. 

He disappeared with a shake of your hand and you were left to debate over how exactly this was going to happen.