Epilogue

"She preferred most of all to live with flowers and music and to have a book, in quiet solitude."

Some time later...

"I have a proposition for you, dear sister," Jasper admitted. In just a few short minutes, I will be standing on a podium reading the book I published to the Oxford University students. For the past year, my book famously titled From Death to Life, has been an ongoing bestseller for many across the world and already sold a million copies. Which is why I'm here at the university. More recognition for not only me but Oxford. "A few years ago I found a couple of notes that Grace left behind and it's been bothering me ever since."

My brother and I sat at a classy wooden table in a classroom, tapping my nails nervously on it. The mention of my friend's name brought my attention towards him, widening my eyes as I asked, "What is it?" Jasper's scarlet hair was now blonde because of the glamor he held and so was mine. When we walked out in the public eye, we didn't want anyone to get suspicious about the people in my book. They thought it was only fiction, not a memoir. The less they know about my world, the better. Sebastian's glamor was so spectacular I could barely recognize him from the other side of the classroom, stealing a drink of blood from his flask as he spoke with his sister, Ellie. Christian joined their conversation, with our twins following closely behind. My parents sat with us as they listened to us closely. Each and every one of them came with me to these events, cheering me on from every prize I won because of the book I wrote.

He took a steady breath before curling his lips into a hint of a hopeful smile. "Grace dreamed of forming an academy for the supernatural, for us," he confessed. My mouth opened in shock at the idea, excitement building my chest as he continued. "She thought it was a good idea to build this school in the middle of the four Kingdoms, with others in every country around the world. Do you know how many are left uneducated and left unable to fully control their powers? Their bloodlust and transformations? So many children I had to heal because they didn't know what they were because they were either adopted or orphaned. This academy would be the solution to that. These children that are the same age as Soari up to the age of Nyra, they are walking this world with no idea who they are. They are alone."

"Just as we felt during that time," I finished for him. He only nodded and waited for my reply, so did my parents. "Jasper, we have way too much money in our hands now that we donate to all the charities in the world and feed our people on a daily basis. So, build those schools, Jasper. I will sign off on everything you want for them."

"This is going to be wonderful," My mother interrupted, grinning. "Of course, we will help in every way we can."

I nodded. "Same goes for us. Hopefully the academy will be established soon so Soari can attend. I bet she will love to leave Ambrosia to go to school."

Jasper laughed as he agreed. "I will form the academy as soon as I can. Alas, go out there and make those students fall in love with us. Make them fall in love with you, Elora."

"If that happens, I'm going to have to kick some college student's ass." Sebastian said as he stood over me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I glared at him as he only shrugged his shoulders. "Only kidding...somewhat. He's right, though. Go out there and tell our story."

The door opened and a lady entered, landing her eyes onto me. "Are you ready for this?"

I stood up suddenly, flipping my hair behind as I gave her my best smile. "Always." She guided me out of the classroom with my family following behind and taking seats to the front of the podium where I could see them clearly. Lights flashed on my face as everyone clapped for me, taking a step towards the podium with a microphone attached to it. As I gazed at everyone in this room, they all waited for me to start my story. I gently opened my book and flipped to the first page, clearing my throat as I read to my audience. "They are coming for you. Those are five words Elora Miller heard in her mind for weeks now, growing closer and louder with each passing day."