Anime saves lives

The next day

Wrench had given me a really nice little set up, I had a wheeley chair, my favourite 'Danganronpa' hoodie and wool knee high socks. Because I showered with Wrench this morning, my hair was flat as hell. My legs swung around as I watched anime on my laptop, as 'my hero academia' was my all time favourite, I started with that then 'The promised neverland' and 'Attack on Titan'.

Marcus wasn't letting me have alcohol but he did get me some KFC so I can't really complain too much. Wrench was currently out getting equipment but before he left, he warned me not to move from the chair without assistance or 'else'. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do with that information but I was soon distracted by 'pinky pie' spamming my phone with hyper active questions that I was too high to answer.

'Jay Jay! we could be the 'J SISTERS' right now! I miss you! So does Daddy! I think you two need to learn to get along! Its so uncool, Luv you anyways xxx' - Jessica

'I want to meet up again! You can meet my friends, they will totally love you! Also please tell me where you live so I can visit! Lots of love and kisses, yo sissy' - Jessica

'I forgot to add that I so want to meet your boo! He sounds so fun! Did I mention how much I want to give you a makeover! I promise I can make you look so pretty!' -Jessica

Can we just clarify that we've only met one brief exhausting time, not to judge but I bet her friends are exactly the same as her - pink sugar princesses of denial. All I wanted to do was slice the family down the middle so it was me and mom, and her and 'daddy' and we're completely separate.

Makeover is a 'I think I would rather die' and no way in hell was she meeting Wrench, she was also judging my sexuality by assuming wrench is a 'he'. I would be slaughtered if she ever found the hackerspace and honestly I think I'd want to be.

I placed my phone face down on mute and started a new episode of 'Danganronpa' with my head hung over the back of the chair and my hood up, after a while I got uncomfortable so I sat the wrong way around with my legs hanging under the armrests as my chest rested against the back of the chair.

"Yo Jay, Wrench says 'pick up your phone'" I panicked almost falling off the chair and scrambled to pick up the phone forgetting all about my anime and answering the call "Heh, hey?" I cringed at how empty my words sounded "you haven't seen the ne...

"Yo Jay, Wrench says 'pick up your phone'" I panicked almost falling off the chair and scrambled to pick up the phone forgetting all about my anime and answering the call "Heh, hey?" I cringed at how empty my words sounded "you haven't seen the news have you?" My hands searched up the latest news but the stupidity I saw made a deep fury grow inside of me.

I was now a 'missing person', Pinky pie had used my driver license photo for picture "she's my step sister apparently, Sydney Harris. I met her a few weeks ago before she got hit by this big mean driver in his car then I visited her everyday. She got released then I never saw her again, she's not picking up my calls or anything, I know she looks all mean and angry then there's the nasty scars but she's really sweet...please, we need to find her"

I went back to my phone "that fucking bitch! keep watching, I'm about to make this shit blow up in her face" a chuckle sounded from the other end as I rung her while she was live on tv, I made sure the call couldn't be traced back to me or where I was. "Hello?" People started scrambling around the news set trying to get the police

"word of advice, next time you sign someone in as a 'missing person', check their not watching Netflix at home first? God I knew you weren't the brightest star in the sky but I never knew you were this dull...later pinky pie"

I ended the call as new faces brought the call tracer onto the scene as pinky pie confirmed it was me looking completely embarrassed "Did you just completely obliterate her ass?!"
I spun on the chair full of excitement "I want her to learn I'm not an ally, and that she has no place beside me"

We talked for hours, I even started my anime back up with 'Yuri on ice' while gossiping and trying to put on Victor's accent. The call ended when wrench signalled he wasn't far away and the best thing was that he had food, although I'd swung myself off the chair several times which lead to Marcus attempting to lift me back on the chair only to have me flop onto the floor again then he'd leave me there. After awhile I'd manage to get back on and causally continue my silent fandoming in the corner.

When wrench walked in, he wasn't alone. Next to him trotted a slightly grubby white German Shepard, I immediately slipped off the chair in tears of the dog I'd slowly grown to miss more and more. I was tackled by the animal covered in licks "I've missed you too baby!" I cuddled the mammal in my embrace burying my face in the 'white' fur "So the monster is yours" I scowled at my boyfriend showing I'd fight him for this creature "You've got Wrench Jr, I have Angel. Fight me Wrench!" He raised his hand in surrender.

"You called the dog 'Angel'?" I laughed "right story time. Little while back, I was suicidal and I wanted company so I bought myself a little puppy. I was also going through a 'buffy the vampire slayer' phase. He saved me from myself a few nights...but after a while I couldn't get any cash so I didn't have enough to care for him, I gave him to a friend temporarily and she stabbed me in the back by shoving my baby on the streets. I kept an eye on him but I guess he recognised my scent on you?" Wrench had his arms folded as I struggled back on the chair "hey! It's not like he's not trained!"

The dog wandered over rubbing against Sitara "what kind of 'training'?" I smirked "'attack' may or may not of been involved" wrench was suddenly all for the idea of having Angel around.
"I noticed you guys don't have a guard dog" I put on my best begging face as they huddled and discussed it in a hushed tone "he can stay - for now" I kissed the dog repeatedly "you won't regret it!" That night, Angel slept on top of the bed that contained Wrench and I. I think they'll enjoy having him around.