Chapter 29

And as much as I'm enjoying the view, so are the other men around here. That's not going to fucking happen. Dropping my sponge, I walk around and grab her.

"Shawn, what are you-"

"Get in." I interrupt her, holding the driver's door open.

"Why?"

"You know why." She sees the look in my eyes and knows what's about to happen. Without further questioning, she gets in.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Needless to say we didn't stay at that carwash a moment longer. I was the one who ended up kidnapping her... Well she drove but I gave her directions to an empty parking garage. I couldn't wait to be inside of her a moment longer, and the way her body looked in that bikini, all glistening wet from the water, a few suds here and there. It was torture waiting the few seconds for her to get over the center console and onto my lap. I already had my pants pulled down to my thighs and my dick out and ready. "Yo, Mendes!" I look up hearing someone yell my name, bringing me from my thoughts before I'm able to remember how incredible car sex was.

Zayn's walking up to me and when he reaches me I shake his hand.

"What's up?" I lean against my bike.

"Not much, the guys just want to know if you're coming over tonight. My roommate wants to win the cash you won off his ass back."

I laugh remembering the last poker night I went to, before Camila, and how Taylor, Zayn's roommate was killing it at the table. That is, until I walked in. He met his match with me. I lost some, won some, he lost some, won some, it was actually pretty fun and challenging.

"Nah, man." I let him down. "I think I'm just going to go home and spend time with Camila"

"Man, you're whipped." He laughs.

"You haven't been to poker night since you started hooking up with her."

"I'm not whipped." I'm not. "She's just more entertaining than a bunch of guys who drink beer, smoke cigars and play cards all night."

"Yeah, okay." He grins, unbelieving me.

"I'll see ya tomorrow."

We shake hands again and then I get on my bike. Before I can start the engine, my phone rings so I pull my phone out incase it's Camila needing something on my way home from work. First it was cocoa powder for a chocolate cake. Last week it was chocolate chip cookies because she wanted to bake cookies but we didn't have the chips. When I got home, I decided to learn how to bake.

Needless to say, no baking actually took place and we didn't make any cookies. I smile at the memory but frown when I see Selena's name instead of Camila's. Wondering what she could want, I answer the call.

"Mendes."

"You're never going to believe this," She gets right to it without saying hello, one thing I like about her. "I found the company to get us on the map. It will take off like a wildfire in the forest after a shit storm of gasoline is poured down if we buy this one, Shawn. We just need $100,000."

"I don't think I have that much." Shit, the last time I checked my account, after buying that small company last week, I only have about $15,000. Instead of saving, I've been spending and now I really could use the money.

"I would say I can loan you some, but I think I only have about 5k I can put in." She offers. "My girlfriend would kill me if I took too much out of our savings. As much as I feel this is the one, it's also a risk, as you know, but I've been talking to the owner and $100,000 is the lowest he'd take. If not, the sharks are going to pounce once they discover what I did. It's a gold mine! It's the company of all companies. The holy fucking grail of companies. Just add my cash and pay me back."

"It still wouldn't be enough." I run my hand through my hair. "Maybe we can sell the one we just bought?"

"We'd lose money if we sold now." Fuck, she's right. I take a deep breath and exhale slowly. Maybe if I ask once more he'll see things my way.

"Let me call you back." I tell Selena.

"How long do we have?"

"At most, about a month. After that he's making it public knowledge. I'll send you an email with all the details for the company."

I end the call and take another deep breath. I should call Camila before I do this, she always seems to calm me down somehow, but then I think better of it and decide I better call her after. I know this conversation isn't going to go well but I have to try one last time. I hope Camila has recovered from this morning because I'm going to need a good fuck tonight.

Before I can make the call, Selena's email comes through and fuck me, she's right. This is it. This is exactly what I've been waiting for. And nobody knows about this company being available yet, this is my chance.

"Hello?" My father answers on the second ring.

"Dad." I acknowledge him.

"Shawn?"

"Yeah. I- I wanted to talk to you about... about my inheritance."

"Shawn, we've talked about this enough, don't you think? My conditions still stand."

"I know, but there's this company that's just become available and I need the funds to buy it."

"I'm not just going to hand you that much money and you blow it on some 'great business venture' that blows up in your face."

"Okay," I expected that, he says it every time I ask. "But what if I borrow $100,000 and I sign a contract that says I'll pay you back within a year's time."

----------------------------------------------------
vote&share:)!