Chapter 5: First Kiss

~Your POV~

I kept having flashbacks of our date yesterday, and I have the biggest smile on my face. He makes me so happy, he's such a gentleman and he's so peaceful and so positive. I swear that he's an actual angel that was sent from heaven to earth.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and get up, heading to the bathroom, and start the shower, brush my hair, and strip myself of my clothes. I get in the shower and let the hot water run over my head.

After I finish showering, I dry myself and my hair and get on a pair sweatpants and my favorite oversized shirt. Out of curiosity, I check my phone to see if I had any notifications.

Bobby❤️😍: Hey do you wanna watch movies at my place?

I smiled

Me: ofc. Let me get something other than sweatpants and a baggy shirt on 😂

Bobby❤️😍: Nooooo you're beautiful no matter what you're wearing

I smiled and felt my face heat up

Me: okay :) when are you coming?

Bobby❤️😍: I'm on my way now

Me: okay 😁

~15 minutes later~

Bobby❤️😍: hey I'm here

Me: Okay

I quickly got my slippers on and went outside. He was already standing in front of the car. He was on his phone, but he heard the door to my house close and he looked up and smiled. "Hey beautiful" I blushed. "Hey handsome" He smiles. "Are you ready to go?" I nod. "Yeah, whenever you are."

~Bobby's POV~

I opened the door for (Y/N) and closed it once she went in. I got in on the other side and drove to my house, which was only 10 minutes away.

Once we got to my house, (Y/N) and I looked through the movies. "OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!" (Y/N) screeched, holding up 50 first dates, accidentally screeching into my ear because she didn't realize how close to me she was. "Oww!" I laughed, now covering my ear.

Her expression dropped and she hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scream in your ear." I giggled, hugging her back. "it's okay." I put the movie in and we both went to the couch and sat down and waited for the previews to end before I pressed play.

~Your POV~

As I was sitting next to Bobby for maybe the first 20 minutes of the movie, I felt his arm snake around me and gently pull me towards him. I looked up at him, him already looking at me. He leans down and pecks my lips. I smiled, kissing back. We kissed more and more as it got more and more heated.

~15 minutes later~

We didn't even realize that we went on for so long, even when we had to pull away to catch our breath. When we finally pulled away from each other, we both notice that Bobby had a little 'problem'. "Uhhh" he blushed, trying to cover it up. I giggled. "It's okay Bobby."

"I-I'll be right back." Bobby said, getting up, making his erection look more prominent and walked to the bathroom, clearly embarrassed. I chuckled to myself softly, watching the rest of the movie.

~15 minutes later~

~Bobby's POV~

'Oh god I'm so embarrassed. Why did that have to happen?' I think, sighing and washing my hands. I walk out of the bathroom and sit next to (Y/N). "You okay?" (Y/N) asks, looking at me. "Yeah I'm alright, I just didn't want that to happen yet."

She smiles. "It's okay, things happen." I smile, gently kissing her, her returning the kiss. "I'm so glad I met you." (Y/N) says, hugging me. I smile, as I hug back. "Me too."

~~~~~
Word count: 623