Chapter 4: First Date

A/N: I cannot get over this video 😂😂 best thing I've ever witnessed on the internet💯

~~~~~

~Your POV~

I wake up at 6:30 in the morning, which I rarely ever do, but I was too excited for Bobby and I's date. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't, so I checked my phone.

Bobby❤️😍: Hey bbg how did you sleep?

I smiled till my face hurt and felt my face heat up.

Me: I slept good. How did you sleep?

Bobby❤️😍: I slept better than I have been sleeping, that's for sure.

Me: That's good.

Bobby❤️😍: Yeah

Bobby❤️😍: What time did you wake up?

Me: 6:30 on the dot. I tried going back to sleep but I can't

Bobby❤️😍: Excited for later today?

I blush harder, giggling to myself.

Me: Yeah

Bobby❤️😍: you're adorable

Me: Thank you ☺️ so are you 😍💯

Bobby❤️😍: Aww thank you cutie🥰 see you later. I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, I need to catch up on my sleep

Me: Okay. Sweet dreams 😘

Bobby❤️😍: Thank you bbg😘

~2:30 in the afternoon~

~No one's POV~

You got a shower and put on your favorite outfit and blow dried your hair. You started getting ready, putting makeup on and you curled your hair, making sure you looked your best.

By the time you were done, it was already 3:00. You were about to go out to your car when Bobby texted you.

Bobby❤️😍: Heyyyy do you want me to pick you up?

Me: Yeah sure! (You give him your address)

Bobby❤️😍: I'm on my way

You were beyond excited. The guy that you had a crush on for YEARS is now crushing on YOU! You couldn't believe it. It felt like a dream.

~Bobby's POV~

I pull up to (Y/N)'s house within maybe 10-15 minutes. I park, then call her to let her know that I'm here. "Hey! Are you here?" I smile. "Yeah, I'm sitting out front. Ready to go?" The genuine happiness as she responds to me makes my heart flutter. "Yeahhhh I'm ready."

She walks out the door, looking at me and smiling wide. I smile and wave back, unlocking the doors and getting out. I hold her hand and open the door for her, causing her to blush. "Thank you." She smiles shyly. "You're welcome." I smile as I close the door and walk over to the other side.

~At the coffee shop~

As we walk in, we are hit with the strong scent of fresh ground coffee beans. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, gently pulling her close. "What would you like?" She thinks for a moment. "I wanna get an iced coffee." I nod, walking with her to the counter. "Can I help you?" The lady behind the counter asks. I nod. "Yes, I would like to get an iced coffee with sugar and cream?" I look at her and She nods. "Do you want whipped cream also?" She nods again. "I would also like to get caramel cappuccino with whipped cream."

"Is that all?" The lady asks, putting everything in the computer. "Yes, that'd be it." The lady nods, handing me the receipt. "Your call number is 220 and your total is $15.02." I nod, going into my wallet and get the money and I hand her the money.

We walk over to one of the tables and sit across from each other. We talk about what we like, about each other's personalities, what type of food we like, and then we were talking about each other.

"So umm.." I start off, feeling a little nervous. She looks at me with concern. You okay?" I nod. "Yeah... I really like you and I know that it might be too early to be asking this, but will you be my girlfriend?

She smiles and looks at me. "Yes of course I will." We look each other in the eyes, oh god her eyes are so beautiful. I love this girl so much.

~~~~~

Word count: 692