Chapter 41: He's Revealed

My eyes flutter open hearing blood piercing screams. I bolt up, but soon realize I can't. My Y/E/C eyes dart over to the right to see my hands tied together and connected to a rail. I look around to realize I'm in the room me and Anna had been. Another round of screams echoed causing me to struggle against my restraints. I managed to sit up, but restrained to move away from the wall.

Within moments the door opened and in walked Lucas. My eyes looked him up and down, seeing him with a towel wiping off his hands. That's when I realize the red substance covering his face and his shirt and now getting on the towel. "Lucas..." I couldn't say anything more. He looks up from his hands and locks eyes with me. A smirk creeps onto his lips and he walks towards me. He bends down placing the towel beside him. My eyes follow, looking at the towel knowing it had to belong to...

"Sorry, I would've been up sooner but I got a little too..involved," he said, chuckling. I glance my eyes back to see blood splattered among his face. Immediately I start shaking my head.

"Lucas...What did you do?" I ask, my voice low.

"What do you mean baby doll?" He asks, his smirk growing. I didn't say anything as he looks down at his shirt, picking it up a bit. "Oh this..Just some work."

"Where's Anna, Lucas? What did you do?" My heart was racing, my breathes becoming uneven. Lucas tilts his head reaching forward. I scoot away, well tried, realizing i had to room to move. A laugh escaped his lips as he withdraws his hand.

"We had a little fun." The words escaped his lips and I tried to kick him. He backed up, standing up. "Oh come on. You and her can have fun, but I can't?"

"YOU SICK SON OF A-" He dropped down, covering my mouth with his hand. He tilted his head, his raven colored hair falling in front of his eyes a bit. He looked insane with his messed up hair and the blood that was beginning to stain.

"Now, now.." His voice trailed off as his head moved closer. I tensed watching him. "I didn't touch her like that...Not yet." He leaned forward placing his lips to my forehead. He pulled back and removed his hand from my mouth. He stood and started for the door.

"Lucas, let her go!" I shout. Lucas stops, his hand on the doorknob. He doesn't turn, doesn't speak. "Please...What do you want?"

"To see you in pain. To see you both dead." As the words left his lips he opened the door and walked out. I stared at the door a couple moments before looking at my hands and struggling against the restraints before spotting a sharp edge. Quickly I adjust my position and begin to move my hands up and down, glancing at the door every now and then to be on look out...