Riders in the concert

Second Division
[Training]

Verde: come on girls is that all that you got?

Kanade: we will show you.

Verde dodged a vertical swing from Kanade and ducks because Tsubasa tried to attack him from the left.

Verde pulls out a card and inserted to his Bio Visor.

Clear Vent

Verde turns invisible and started to attack to both girls.

Tsubasa and Kanade turn their back each other and try to figure out where could Verde attack.

Until they heard something.

Final Vent

Than they see Verde reappear infront of Kanade and they saw Biogreeza appear.

Verde than jump to the air, and Biogreeza grabs him the legs with its tongue and swings him into the target, which was Kanade.

Verde than graves Kanade and were being launched into the air.

Verde then spin out with Kanda before he perform a piledriver on Kanda as the two were falling to the ground.

This cause a direct impact when landing back to the ground he performs again the Death Punish now on Tsubasa.

She try to dodge him, but Verde was quick enough to grab and does the piledriver on Tsubasa like he did to Kanade.

Verde: come on girls.(looks at them) it that all that you....

Verde than realized how were the girls.

Verde: I think, I went overboard with them

Timeskip

Kanade: you when overboard with that last attack.

Brian: sorry. But what you remember two said to go all out and that's what I did.

Kanade: thank God that last attack wasn't on the face.

Brian: and why are you.... oh I see you have plans to see my friend Diego isn't it?

Kanade blush and try's to hide it.

Kanade:(blushing) is not like that.

Tsubasa: Kanade and Diego have handing out, over a month.

Brian:(thoughts) shit! I will own money to Gorje and Y/n.