Chapter - 12: Her Loss; His Support

Start from the beginning

"Excuse me please" Sanskar said while getting up from his seat and followed Adi.

"We have bad news Sanskar" Adi said when they came out of meeting room with heavy heart when he looked at Sanskar's confuse face he said "Dida" and nod his head in negative.

Sanskar left a deep sigh, tightly closed his eyes and ran his hand from his hairs. He widens his eyes and asked "Does Swara know?"

"Yes, Pari just called me" Adi said.

"I am leaving for home" Sanskar said moving back to meeting room hurriedly, "I will just inform inside and then leave."

"It's ok. I will handle you go home now. Swara needs you. I have asked Roger to make arrangements for you guys to go to Kolkata" Adi assured him.

Sanskar just nod his head and took out his phone dialed a number and said "David, car at entrance now"

Sanskar started walking in the corridor when Adi said "Sanskar, don't worry about anything, you just take care of Swara"

Sanskar nodded his head and left from there.

He was in private elevator when he dialed Pari's number.

"Kaki Ma Swara?" Sanskar asked with concern.

"Come home soon Sanskar, we all are in your room. But Swara is not reacting for anything." Pari whispered in low voice and continued "Just 15 minutes back there was call from Shekhar Bhaisahaab on Badi Jiji's phone, we all were in patio for our afternoon tea. Listening to their talks Swara guessed the mishap. I tried your call, but it was on silent, so I called Adi." Pari provided him detailed information.

"I am on my way Kaki Ma, with in next 20 minutes I will be at home, please take care of Swara till then" Sanskar said and continued "also can you please pack our bags we will be leaving mostly with in next few hours"

"Yes, me and Choti Jiji are doing packing only" Pari said.

"Ok" Saying this Sanskar cut the call. He dialed another number and said, "Rogers what's the status when are we good for take-off?"

"Sir within one hour we should be good" Roger replied from other side.

"Ok good, make arrangements to increase security at Badi, I don't want any media even few kilometres away from home." Sanskar ordered.

"Sure Sir, I myself will be flying with you for security along with best guards" Roger replied professionally.

'Ohh god, how am I going to handle Swara. She is so much attached to Dida. I just hope she would not again go in her shell' Sanskar thought.

Sanskar entered the home, and with jet speed of running he went to his room. But the scene in front of him stabbed his heart bitterly.

Swara was sitting on the bed in middle with support of headboard and folded legs. She was looking down at her joined hands controlling her tears, pale face, empty eyes, pressed lips. She was going through lot of emotional stress, Sanskar could feel it.

Annapurna was sitting beside Swara holding her hands, Sanskar's Dadi was also sitting beside her, whereas Sujata and Pari were packing their cloths in one pull over.

"Swara" Sanskar whisper when everybody except Swara looked at him who was standing at doorstep.

He came and sat on the bed infront of Swara and again called her, but she did not even look at him, her gaze was still fixed on her joined hands.

Annapurna eyed him passing message that they are leaving from the room, and he needs to give her emotional support. Sanskar nodded his head looking at his Badi Ma.

Finding my other half (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara