じゅうに

now playing going crazy - treasure 13

donghyuck currently found himself resting on mark's chest, grumpy and tired.

they were back at school, after the few days it took the younger to get over his cold. the pair had a lot of work to catch up on and things to study for. and while that was also important to donghyuck, sleep was just urging him more. during lunch periods halfway through the day, the boy would always use it to sleep. he was always found in the corner of the cafeteria with his head down and backpack on top of the table, just trying to sleep the most he could since he had work pretty much for the rest of the day, into the early morning.

and now that he and mark were spending their lunch breaks together, the older let him sleep on top of him.

he used on arm to do his work and the other to hold donghyuck safely and soothingly. the cafeteria was being way louder than usual, to the point where donghyuck just couldn't properly rest. sometimes he had those days and he couldn't really do much about it, hence the reason why he was grumpy. donghyuck whined cutely into the crook of mark's neck, feeling him giggle a little at his babyish behavior. he leaned down and pressed little kisses to the younger's cheek and temple, hearing him whine again and tighten his hold on him. donghyuck turned his head and now faced the wall of the cafeteria, a red tint staining his cheeks. he kept his gaze on the wall while his blush cooled down, when his eye caught something really shiny on the floor.

curiosity got the best of him and the boy got up, walking over to the glimmering item and picking it up. he walked back to mark after and plopped down on his lap, laying up on him just like how he was doing. donghyuck observed the bracelet, realizing it was actually made of gold and had a name engraved onto it. he read it out loud to himself quietly, not realizing whose name it really was because he felt so out of it.

and that was when a group of boys came through the cafeteria doors.

they spread out across the big room, looking at the floors and checking on tables and moving seats around. donghyuck blinked slowly a few times, looking down at the shiny bracelet before tiredly getting up one more time.

"... jaemin?" he called out softly, the said boy moving his focus from scanning the floor to him. donghyuck held out the bracelet towards jaemin, seeing the biggest smile appear across his face.

"you found it!" the boy exclaimed happily, taking the bracelet from him, putting it back on his wrist, and abruptly bringing him into a big hug. he even picked him up a little bit, twirling him around for a moment. "thank you thank you thank you~!! where did you find it!" jaemin asked, setting him down gently.

mark however, did not fail to notice how even though the hug the was over, this jaemin guy still had his arms around his waist.

he subconsciously glared at him, unaware he was actually doing it until he realized jaemin and donghyuck were just a few feet away from him. by now the rest of the clique had made their to them as well, since jaemin's squeals and shouts signaled to them that he had found his bracelet. the item was gifted to him by his boyfriends, who both had pitched in to buy it custom made for his birthday a few years ago. ever since, he always had it on. he didn't know what was up with him in the morning, because during their first class he realized he wasn't wearing it. this was his first time misplacing the bracelet, and it hurt him even more knowing jeno and renjun spent a lot of money on it for him.