Just Us

Brielle
I'm currently in the bathroom changing into this new lingerie set that I bought and O is sitting on the bed waiting on me. Me and O are finally getting a moment with just us which have been rare since I've gave birth to the twins.

"Baybeh how long is going to take?"

"Not much longer."

Heels or no heels I thought.

"BABE," I called out.

"Yeah."

"Go downstairs to the kitchen and get a chair."

"For what?"

"O just go."

"Alright."

I took my hair out of the bun and fluffed it I walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the closet. I went to my side and grabbed my heels and put them on. I walked out of the closet and went over to the Bluetooth surround-sound speaker and turned it on. I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone I connected my phone to the speaker and chose the song that I want to play.

"Damn," O spoke as he walked in.

I turned towards him and smirked.

"Place the chair in the middle of the floor."

O placed the chair in the middle of the floor.

"Take off your shirt and shoes."

O took his shirt off and kicked off his shoes.

"Have a seat."

"The pants coming off too," O spoke and took his pants off.

O sat down I pressed play on my phone and turned the volume up.

"Oh you trying to get fucked fucked?"

"Hush and enjoy the shower."

"Yes ma'am."

I started dancing on O never breaking eye contact with him. I felt O slowly become hard. I gotta make this dance quick cause it won't be long before O say fuck the dance. I got up and turned around and started grinding against O he placed his hand around my neck and I moaned as I continued. O grabbed me my waist and stopped me from dancing I looked back at him.

"What?"

"Strip."

"But I'm not done dancing."

"Oh well strip."

I sighed and stood up and came out of my lingerie O came out of his boxers. The song ended and the next song began to play.

"Sit on throne."

I straddled O and he positioned himself and I slid down on him. I slowly began moving up and down on O causing him to wrap his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Once I got adjusted to his size I picked my speed up.

"Fuck," O groaned.

"Mhmm," I moaned.

My grip around O's neck got tighter as I rode his dick.