The Best Christmas Gift Cont.

Odell
Bri have been going back and forth to the bathroom since we've came back in from outside when she walked back into the living room I looked at her.

"I'm fine babe."

"Okay," I looked at her skeptically.

Liyah grabbed Bri by the hand and they walked out of the living room.

"O what's going on with Bri?"

"I don't know Shawn she took a pregnancy test earlier but it came back negative."

"You sure?"

"Yeah I'm sure she showed me the test."

Shawn nodded.

"We'll be back," Liyah said as her and Bri walked back into the living room.

"Where y'all going?"

"To the store to get some snacks for later tonight."

"Alright."

She nodded then they walked out.

"So what's going on with you and Liyah?"

"We just kicking it."

I looked at Shawn.

"You can tell me Shawn I'm your boy not some nigga in the street."

"I'm being honest O I haven't asked Liyah to be my girlfriend yet but I'm going to ask her soon."

"How soon?"

"Today soon."

I nodded.

"Madden on the game?"

"Let's go."

We stood up and made our way down to my mancave. We walked in I walked over to my game system I turned it on and threw Shawn one of the controllers and I got the other.

"Bet Bri pregnant and she messed up the first test."

"How much?"

"A blue boy."

"Aight bet if she's pregnant you'll get that blue boy if not you owe me a blue boy."

"Deal," we shook on it.

The game finally loaded and I pressed start I sat down in my game chair while Shawn sat in the other game chair.

"You think you'll move to Jersey?"

"It's been on my mind lately cause I'm tired of flying back and forth."

"Yeah that shit will get you tired."

"Right."

I chose home and got started on picking my team leaving Shawn with away side and he started picking his team.

1 hour later
Me and Shawn was getting ready to play Call of Duty Black Opps when Bri and Liyah walked in. They both walked in Bri sat next to me holding a box.

"What's that baybeh?"

"Another gift for you."

Bri placed the box in my lap. I opened the box seeing two positive tests along with a shirt. I read the shirt.

"Surprise you're going to be a dad," I looked at Bri.