Settled In

Few hours later

Odell
We're officially moved into our house and we went grocery shopping. I have the twins bassinets set up in our room for the first 6 months of their lives then we're going to transition them into their nursery that they'll share until they're one.

"Hey babe," Brielle said as she walked over to me holding her stomach.

"Hey baybeh."

Brielle sat next to me and placed her feet in my lap I started massaging her feet.

"Why you didn't tell me about you buying us this house and what was wrong with the old house?"

"To answer your first question I wanted to surprise you with this house over these past couple months we've been focusing on your health along with the twins and getting everything ready for them I didn't want you to be apart of the house hunting process knowing you can't be on your feet for that long and to answer your second question it wasn't big enough for our family that we're planning on extending in the future."

"Okay but O I know this house cost a lot with all of the new things that's in here."

"Yeah it did."

"I know you're an accountant and you're my accountant as well but babe you can't just be spending money like this I know you have it but still."

"I have a few investments that I'm involved in so every penny I spent it's going right back into my pocket I'm always calculated with my moves before I make them."

"Okay so I have another question to ask you."

"What's that?"

"Why did I get an email from my bank informing me that my account has been closed?"

"That's because it is."

"O why would you close my account?"

"Because we have a joint account."

"O-," I cut Brielle off.

"The joint account is for the both of us to use as far necessities for the house, the twins, when we start doing business together, and if we want to travel anywhere in the world."

"Wait when we start business together," Brielle asked.

"Yes I have some more investments that I want you to get into."

"Really?"

"Yeah I haven't opened the email yet because I want you to look at the email with me."

Brielle sat up and grabbed my iPad she removed her feet from my lap and scooted closer to me she unlocked my iPad and went straight to my emails.

"How many emails?"

"5."

"These five," Brielle said pointing at the screen.

"Yeah."

Brielle nodded and opened up the first email and started reading it. Once she was finished reading it she looked at me.

"Is this forreal?"

"Yes."

Brielle smiled and continued on with reading the rest of the other emails that I have for her.

"Wait so all of the times I was rambling on about the different business ventures I had You was listening to me," Brielle asked.

"Yes baybeh I was."

"Do you think I can do these business ventures and still do my job as a nurse without overworking myself?"

"Absolutely baybeh."