Ronan Lynch x Pregnant!Reader -Part 2-

----------------------------------------------

The dinner wasn't very busy at all. All of the two tables were taken; Blue looked very bored. Y/N walked through the door, the bell chiming overhead.

"Y/N?" She heard Blue say as she walked over to the door. "Should you be out of bed?" She slipped her notepad into her apron and held Y/N's arm.

"I feel fine." She lied, pulling Blue into a hug. "I need to ask you to do me a favor."

Blue nodded and led her over to a booth by the window. "Anything," Blue said sitting opposite her.

"I think I might-"Y/N stopped if she said this she couldn't take it back; this was a fact that she was hyperaware of.

Y/N took a deep breath and slid a pharmacy bag across the table, checking to see that nobody was watching.

Blue quirked an eyebrow, "Why do I feel like you're selling me drugs?"

Y/N giggled quietly. She could always trust Blue to lighten the mood.

Blue took the bag and took out what was inside. Her eyes widened and jerked back up to Y/N. "Is this a – "She looked around to check that no one could hear them. "Pregnancy test?!"

Y/N nodded and fiddled with her bracelets, something she often did when she was anxious.

"Oh my god, Y/N." Blue looked down at the test and then back up at Y/N. She was having a hard time processing this. "Have you taken it yet?"

Y/N looked up at Blue; her eyes were brimming with tears. "N-No. I was hoping that you would be there when I did?" Y/N shrunk back on herself. She tried to make herself as small as possible. She felt like everyone was looking at her.

Blue reached over and clasped Y/N's hand in hers. "Of course, I will Y/N." Blue looked over her shoulder, checking how busy the restaurant was. "Do you want to do it now?"

Y/N nodded, using her other hand to wipe the tears from her cheeks.

Blue slide out of her booth and helped Y/N out of hers. Blue led her to a door near the counter, careful not to rush Y/N.

"I'll be right outside, okay?" Blue encouraged, smiling softly.

Y/N nodded and wiped her cheeks one more time. She took a deep breath and pushed through the door.

When locked the door behind her and closed her eyes. What if she was pregnant? What would she do? Would Ronan still want her? Was she even ready to be a mother? Adoption? Abortion?

Y/N put a hand on her chest to regulate her breathing. She opened her eyes and pulled out the test. The room felt too small. The air felt too thick. She remembered this feeling as a panic attack. She leaned on the back of the door. How long had she been in here? A minute? 5 minutes? An hour? Time felt irrelevant.

"Y/N?" She heard a voice call from outside. It was Blue. "Are you okay?"

Blue's voice brought her back to earth.

"Y-Yeah!" Y/N scrambled.

Y/N pushed herself off the door and walked to the toilet. It was now or never.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now all she had to do was wait. It said 5 minutes, but that felt like an eternity. She was now sat with Blue in the same booth as before. They sat on opposite sides, the pregnancy test in between them, turned upside down; Y/N's phone was set as the timer.