Ronan Lynch x Pregnant!Reader -Part 1-

Character – Ronan Lynch

Reader Insert – Y/N

Writing prompt – None

_____! – Pregnant!

Y/N hopped off of her bike and parked it near the stairs of Monmouth Manufacturing. She took off her helmet and placed it on the handlebars before starting up the stairs. When she reached the door, she fished the key out of her pocket and unlocked it. It creaked open as she walked inside.

"Y/N!" Noah smiled and ran up to her. He enjoyed playing with her hair like he did Blue's.

Y/N grinned and lowered her head for him to pat her curls. He seemed contempt and occupied by this. She enjoyed the feeling of him playing with her hair; it was comforting.

"Oh, hey, Y/N." Adam smiled, walking out of the kitchen/bathroom with a soda.

"Heya, Parrish." Y/N replied, lifting her head to meet Adam's eyes. "Where is everyone?"

Adam shrugged and took a sip of his soda. "Blue's at work, Gansey is most probably pestering her there." He rolled his eyes and passed her his soda.

"Oh, thanks." Y/N smiled taking the drink for a sip.

"Oh, and Ronan is in his room. Doubt he'd be able to hear you knock though; I think he's listening to the murder squash song."

Y/N passed Adam back his drink and grimaced.

"Oh, not this again." She shuddered at the memory of when Ronan first showed her the song. She remembered his menacing laugh as Y/N froze, not quite knowing what the fuck she was listening too. "I don't think I can handle hearing it again."

"Oh, murder squash!" Noah chimed, from beside Y/N. "Squash one, squash two- "

"NO, GOD, NO!" Y/N shrieked, throwing her hand over his mouth.

They heard a menacing laugh from behind them, and soon enough, Ronan was beside Y/N. He wrapped his arm around her waist and moved her hand from Noah's mouth.

"Squash three, squash four- "Noah continued as if he never stopped.

Adam quickly put his hand on Noah's mouth. Y/N sighed in relief; Ronan was holding both of her arms down.

Noah frowned and removed Adam's hand from his mouth.

"No one appreciates me." He sulked, crossing his arms and pouting.

Y/N rubbed her arm; she felt pretty bad. She shrugged Ronan off and went to stand next to Noah.

"I appreciate you." She smiled and hugged him from the side.

Noah snuggled his head into her shoulder. She always felt so warm to Noah.

"Yeah, um, sorry to break this up, but I'll be needing my girlfriend now," Ronan interjected. He reached over and pulled Y/N away from Noah. Noah whined in protest.

"Hey-"Y/N squeaked in surprise when Ronan hauled her over his shoulder. She began to hit his back softly and kick her legs.

"Put me down, Ronan!" She said through giggles. He laughed and adjusted her on his shoulder.

"Nope." He smirked and put his hand on her butt.

Y/N turned beet red and buried her face into her hands. She peeked through her fingers to see Adam say to Noah, "It's like we're invisible." Noah shook his head and pouted. "Poor choice of words, Adam."

Y/N giggled at their exchange. She cast one last glance at them before Ronan had made it to his room. He threw her down on his bed as she had a giggle fit. He stood above her and raised his eyebrow. Oh no- She knew exactly what that look meant.