FOURTEEN . MORE LIKE ME

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

KATSUKI WAS LAYING DOWN when suddenly his doorbell rang.

he could hear mitsuki, his mom, talk to the person at the door. then, he heard footsteps to his room.

"hey."

y/n's head popped through the doorway. he just rolled his eyes.

he wanted to get up and hug her, let her know that he was always there for her. but, his pride wouldn't let him do that.

"why the fuck are you here?" his raspy voice somehow sent realization through her.

she started crying, "oh my g-gosh, kats—"

"woah what's going on?" he got up and shut the door, she sat on the bed. "you were right."

he sat on his orange bed, next to her. "about what?"

"shoto really was-" before she could finish her sentence, he had his arms around her.

"it's okay." he squeezed her and she started crying more, "not it's not! i'm gonna fucking cry, get my maxi pads."

they had stayed like this for awhile until the h/c haired girl had pulled away.

"kats?" she looked up to him, "yeah?"

"can i stay here tonight?" he laid on his bed, "i mean yeah that's kind of like the point."

"what do you mean-"

"it means your single now and your allowed to stay in the same bed as me, now lay the fuck down."

she had no reason to -not- to, so she just dropped her stuff on his desk and laid next to him. she didn't need to ask mitsuki to stay the night, she knew that his mom would understand and she'd had already called her mom.

"katsuki? what are people gonna think about me staying the night in your house?"

he chuckled, "how they going to fucking know?"
she nodded, "yeah, your right. goodnight."

and with that, she fell asleep with the blonde. he laid there, playing with her hair.

"soon enough you'll have a boyfriend more like me."