FIFTEEN . HOES MAD I GUESS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Y/N AND KATSUKI BOTH WALKED INTO CLASS in the morning with all eyes on them.

her first glance was at shoto, and right next to him was yaoyorozu. she sat in a seat next to him, very closely, talking to him.

y/n smiled, "goodmorning ochako!" the said girl waved nervously. "hey y/n!"

the h/c haired girl walked over to her seat next to the blonde boy. the two of them started talking about hero stuff they were going to do today when someone interrupted them.

"do you have a problem with me?" the h/c/ette looked up and it was yaoyorozu.

y/n shrugged, then turned back to katsuki continuing their previous conversation.

"excuse me? first you cheat on shoto, then you don't even apologize for it? she got in front of the blonde making sure y/n looked at her.

she chuckled showing her fangs, "i'm pretty sure you know exactly what happened. now excuse yourself from my presence and learn your worth." y/n pushed momo to the side with her foot, continuing to converse with her new flame, katsuki.

"now where were we at?" katsuki smirked, then looked at shoto.

y/n then did the same and shrugged,

"hoes mad, i guess."