Real life.

Throwing my laptop on my bed I got up and decided to actually go downstairs. I skipped down the stairs to be greeted by my giant dog Rufus.
"Hey buddy! Any word from the mailman?" I laughed as he barked at the metion of John our mailman. I grabbed my uggs and put them on over my leggings and ran outside to get the mail. I looked inside the mail box and saw nothing but a small red envelope. I slowly grabbed it just in case there was a bomb in it. I read the front of the letter and almost peed myself. Literally. I just woke up and havent peed yet. I ran into the house screaming only to cause Rufus to bark like a manic and my cousin Abigail run down the steps like someone just got murdered.
"What the hell is going on down here?!" She yelled. I smiled and threw the still unopened letter at her. Picked it up off the ground and read the front.
"Holy. Shit." She said wide eyed. I nodded and started dancing around the room. Oh I never told what it was. Drum roll please. I hold in my hand the first piece of my journey into the life of five boys. Not just any five boys. THE five boys. One Direction. I hold in my hand One Direction a backstage pass. This is my chance. Ive worked so hard to get myself in that circle and i finaly did. I owe it all Austin Mahone. I know out of all people, Austin Mahone got me a One Direction pass? Crazy right? I went in there thinking i was going to get nothing out of it but a hickey and autograph. But no. This is how it went down.

~Flashback~

I walked backstage to Austin dressing room and quickly knocked on the door. To be honest I just could wait to get out of there. I usually dont hookup with popstars like him. He opened the door and to my surprise he was pretty cute. He was taller than me so that was a plus. He smiled and lead me into his dressing room. I smiled and turned to face him. "So okay these are my rules. No sex. You probably already knew that becuase you are currently only 17-" I started to explain more but he cut me off. "Okay I get it." He said walking closer. "So what do i owe you? I mean I know youre not just doing this for yourself you obviously want something out of it." "I'm Starting to think you arent this innocent teen everyone think you are." I smirked. He laughed and sat down on the couch. "So what do you want?" He asked. I thought about for a second to make it think like i was thinking but i already knew what i wanted. "One Direction backstage passes." I said finally. He nodded and grabbed my arm pulling my onto his lap. "Done." He smirked. And you know what happened next.

~End Flashback~