Splash

I was putting on my bikini when I heard a honk outside. I ran over to my window and saw Austin in his Range Rover. I rolled my eyes and texted him.

Me: you can come in you know lol
Austin: but I'm too lazy
Me: get in here asshole

I put on my shirt sundress and grabbed my sandals and purse and walked downstairs to see Abigail drooling over Austin. I stopped at the door frame and laughed.
"Hey Ab, you have a little something right there." I said pointing at my chin. She glared at me and walked out of the room. I laughed and walked over to Austin.
"Get up lets go." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him up and out the front door.
"But I wanna stay and chill." he whined
"Well you're Justin's best friend not me. You have to be there." I laughed locking the front door. We got in his car and started driving to Justin's. I was watching the buildings pass us when I felt Austin's hand on my thigh. I looked up at him to see him smirking. I shook my head and picked up his hand and threw it off me.
"Hey!" He whined, "My hand was comfortable there."
"Well my thigh wasn't." I laughed. we pulled up to Justin's and saw paps. Shit, I knew this would happen. I looked at Austin to see him pulling out sunglasses.
"Here, I knew this would happen." I took them gratefully and pulled a big brimmed hat out of my bag.
"So did I." I said putting it on and smiling and him.
"Adorable." he said rolling his eyes.
We drove past the paps throught the gate into Justin's driveway. We went into the side entrance and were greeted by two large men in all black. I smiled and nodded.
"James, Randy, how are you guys." I asked. they smirked and shook their heads and opened the door.
"How did you know their names?" Austin asked in disbelief. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"I've been here before stupid did you forget who your talking to? The girl that hooked up with Justin Bieber before he turned into a douche?" I explained. He rolled his eyes.
"Ya i forgot about that." I laughed and turned around into something tall and buff. I looked up to apologize and locked eyes with a long haired hottie.
"Sor-holy shit." I said. I cringed as soon as I realized I said that out loud. The guy laughed and smiled.
"It's fine it was my fault anyway I don't know how I missed something so beautiful." He replied smoothly. If you haven't gotten it by now I just bumped into HARRY MOTHERFUCKING STYLES. WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING AT A BIEBER PARTY. WHATEVER WHO CARES HES HERE I WANT TO PASS OUT SCREAM AND KISS HIM ALL AT THE SAME TIME. But I'm a professional and I can't start fangirling if I'm trying to expose him for what he really is.

"How cheeky." I say rolling my eyes. I can't let him know im interested in him. i got this.

"Ya i get that a lot." He laughs brushing off his shoulder. i laugh and shake my head. I look over to Austin who is waiting for me by The drink table.

"Well if you'll exuse me I must be going." I start to walk away counting back from five "Five, Four, Three. Two-"

"Wait! I never ot your name?" He asks. Got him. I knew he would do that, typical guy thing. I turn around and smirk.

"Amanda." i say confidently and turn away an walk towards Austin. I put a little more sway in my step as i reach him.

"Hey sorry about that." I say putting my arm around his shoulder. He puls me towards him and kisses me cheek. I look over to Harry to see him watching me carefully. I turn around and grab Austins face kissing him hard. He immediatly kisses back and grbs my ass. I jump and pull away.

"Really?" I laugh shaking my head. I grab his hand and pull him outside. I walk over to Justin and say hi.

"Hey douche. I say messing up his wet hair. He grabs my arm and spins around to meet me. I smirk and he lets go.

"Hey bitch, you here we Mahone." I laugh and shake my head. He laughes and pulls me in for a hug. "You know if you keep dressing this sexy around me im going to have to teach you a lesson."

I roll my eyes and pull away from him. "Sorry I dont wnt your herpes." i say walking away. When i turned i saw Harry across the pool talking to Cara Delivine and i walked over Austin and started taking off my sandals. I'm always the one that has to start the actual swimming at these parties, all these celebs are too chicken to go in first. I pull my dress over my head only to see Styles watching me closley. I smirk and walk over to the diving board. Justin sees me and starts to yell

"YESSS ITS ABOUT TO GET HOT UP IN HERE!" of couse getting people attention. I flip him off and jump in. Of course Justin and Austin jumping in Immediatly after me. I see Harry take off his top and start walking over to the water. I here a splash behind me and turn around to see Harry wiping the water out of his face.

"You know you if you really want to hook up with me that much you should just ask."

JACKPOT